NITE LITE O_O?

• JUS >:I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEIN! >:I

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Hey there,
Working on a Zabuza model here, I need some C&C...

right now its just the male base I'm working on ( since the Zabuza I'm modeling is without shirt ) I'm very bad at poly-flow, any help on any of this would be terrific!

thanks,

and if you have any "good" references for Zabuza that would be great!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man i got to say..not bad at all your starting good imo just the shoulders wont deform so well with animations ^^
here are some good reffs you might like and even if you dont believe me you'll get better at 3d modeling if you know anatomy all i can give you as tips:
study anatomy well so you will get used to the muscles.
draw allot of 2d cause the better you get at 2d the better you will get at 3d.
cause the insight you will get will change allot and you will notice a big difference ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep in mind he's probably using anime refs. Zabuza does have a very weird stature to him if you looks at certain pics.

Japozi I'd suggested posting the refs you're using just to compare...I haven't seen the eps with Zabuza in them in a long time and it might be better for people to compare it to something.

Best answers
Zeldalink -> Thanks for the input, I'll check on getting an anatomy book... your not the first to tell me that :) I'll get a working on it .

Barney0528 -> Actually I used David's Skwan's anime refs and then tuned it to what I thought looked correct..

----
But I went out and bought Naruto Vol. 2 UNCUT ed. from wal-mart last night and am going to get some screen grabs this evening and possibly start the model over (not that there's anything majorly wrong with this one), practice never hurt... right.

I'll post screen grabs for refs this evening... and if I get to work on new model pics of that too.

later
-JaPo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom