WIP Magus signature

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New WIP sig, I can't get the brushing right.....gonna work on this one some more.....

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I quite like your progress so far, the way Magus is positioned in that gives an almost silhouette (sp?) effect that I think suits his character to some extent :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wazzup with all of these wip sigs? WEll anyway its nice and stuff. I would put a pretty cursive font on thur. its lookin nice:D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
I quite like your progress so far, the way Magus is positioned in that gives an almost silhouette (sp?) effect that I think suits his character to some extent :yes:
Funny you say that, here's an old Magus sig I made a long time ago:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job so far. Im really liking it. Maybe do some cool 2d stuff in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good and all, but i'm just not feeling the fire colors. I'm thinking more of a moon light theme, since that's how the beackground is with the actual picture. I just think it would look better, but that's just what i'm thinking right now. Then again, i'm high so you probably shouldn't listen to me until i'm burnt out. Then i'll let you know again lol

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
Looks good and all, but i'm just not feeling the fire colors. I'm thinking more of a moon light theme, since that's how the beackground is with the actual picture. I just think it would look better, but that's just what i'm thinking right now. Then again, i'm high so you probably shouldn't listen to me until i'm burnt out. Then i'll let you know again lol
rofl...

The sig is nice, I would prefer the pic of Magus to be more visible. But if thats the style, it still looks great.

8/10, I would have say that Chrono Trigger was the only game I was ever "addicted" to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
rofl...

The sig is nice, I would prefer the pic of Magus to be more visible. But if thats the style, it still looks great.

8/10, I would have say that Chrono Trigger was the only game I was ever "addicted" to
Since it came out, I've never seen a better RPG. 'nuff said.

EDIT: Like this, MystiX?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think the first one looked the best. But i also think that Magus' opinion is the only one that really matters :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom