[WIP] Kreshi Frieza Reskin

Best answers
hey, well i decided to do a reskin of kreshi's frieza model, any critz will be nice, (this is my second skin ever!)

sorry for crappy pic i dont know how to make the quality better (dont know much about pics)

Credits-
Model: Kreshi
Reskin: SSJ Toast

any crits will be nice

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, you cut a dbz pic and pasted it onto the skinmap...

0/10

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:

0/10
actually i didnt but i did use one as a refrence, i made the face and body on my own, and used the colors from this pic

if you want ill post the skinmaps iam doing to show you iam not copying or pasting :]

Back From The Dead
Best answers
I cant see the pic can you put a link to it or something?

Best answers
God, is it too hard to post jpegs instead of retarded BMPs ?

Not every1 has cable you know

The skin isnt bad but you didnt get friezas smile quite right ... and bring his mouth close to the nose ... also the liines around his eyes are bigger ... and the 2 lines on his face are extremly thin :p

Oh and almost forgot ... the eyes need to be smaller (look at your ref pic)

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:

0/10
Are you on crack??? Just cus you can 'skin' or should i say think you can skin doesn't mean your better then everyone else.. I know what I'm sayins a bit harsh but don't go around making incorrect accusations like that

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Polo said:
Are you on crack??? Just cus you can 'skin' or should i say think you can skin doesn't mean your better then everyone else.. I know what I'm sayins a bit harsh but don't go around making incorrect accusations like that

well you quoted him, so im assuming you read what he typed, ...and ignored it, he never said he was better than anyone, dont be so jumpy

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude dont do dmz style :( er yeah i agree with SSC he just pasted a pic

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think his face looks like a paint on. Like a doll or something. But he does look kinda freaky though >_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya man change the face and youl have one gr8 sig!!!

Best answers
omg a freezer with a blue freezer body and a clow face -_____- <===== my critz correct these things and we´re happy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha it's so cute, I love it. Awsome job. ^ ^

Best answers
hmm i dont know much about color quality and stuff, iam just trying to get adjusted to photoshop, you guys think i should get rid of the blueish part of the body and just put regular shadows on it? well ill fix the eyes and the lips the best i can, the skinmap kreshi made is a little difficult to work with :]

*edit* i fixed up the annoying error with his running animation so his legs wont look so messed up while hes moving them anymore :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom