WIP Goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 versions, but first credit where its deserved:
normal goku ref: Davidskiwan
Arms: MadAx
BD goku ref: Kreshi (have send a PM to ask permission o_o )

as you can see in the last render i fixed the earclipping error
also the thin neck and flat places on the BD , will post renders for criting soon. School now, goku later

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The arm's don't suit Goku. Are you making this for JKA? If so, I believe (maybe), that you can buff the arms up slightly without causing much distortion when animated.

With the pecs, they ain't square. Make them more rounded. The pants also need to be baggier, and his torso slightly wider.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks like a lanky ;_;. I think the arms should be changed, & possibly the legs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo said:
The arm's don't suit Goku. Are you making this for JKA? If so, I believe (maybe), that you can buff the arms up slightly without causing much distortion when animated.

With the pecs, they ain't square. Make them more rounded. The pants also need to be baggier, and his torso slightly wider.
Yep hes for JKA, the arms i can enlarge but its dbz saiyan saga goku, so its
Goku normal , Goku vs Radditz (aka warmed up), and battle damaged for kaioken and freeza saga (need to model ssj hair)
i might enlarge em to see how it looks though :)
the pants could indeed be a bit more baggy, and the pecks on the shirtless, the blocky stuff is fixed in the last render where u see the wires behind it
oh yeah whats a lanky? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unbuffed and like a spagethi ^^

thats what means lanky i gues... nway me agrees alot .... but its the darned basic skelegon of JKA ._."

me truelly doesnt like this model... polycount?

belly looks very beefy, from the front view the underleg looks faty.. unrealistic, also the breast looks to pointy..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feel free to drawover, polycount bout 2000+

Best answers
I can not emphasise how strongly you have to change their hands

They are long skinny hands for star wars sword wielding, not for dbz, make them go straight, fatter, stronger looking hands, other than jedi hands PLEASE

and full wires for the full body would be nice, i see errors on the neck already, you sohuldnt make those cuts, they're like next to useless

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
In my opinion, it looks rather nice. This does looks like the goku in the first episodes of DBZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and thats what its supposed to be, also how am i gonna change those hands if the skeleton stays at that pose o_O? i mean i can make it fatter but yeah..

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
take a look at the chest and analyz what is going on with your poly flow....expecially on the front of the legs...or perhaps you a concept drawing to work off of...if not your porportions will be hard to suit what your going after.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yaeh i noticed the front of the knees neways the chest is fixed i'll post new renders soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom