Will Frieza at 100% be part of the roster?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
come on almost all good players just fight in normal form
also if someone use ssj 2 3 i can fight them in normal form
maybe to say equal battle, is haven't some shitty power like telesense from ECX or AF
without that is all good for me
Haha... I agree that useless skills are useless. Frieza's telekinesis? Give me a break. In ESF he hurled 5 rocks at you. In the DBZ anime frieza had about 300 rocks accelerated to 200mph all flying at you at once. BIG difference.

But C'mon tough guy, if you ever met someone who was equally as skilled as you in Normal form, and he chose to transform, you'd have to transform with him or else be obliterated. That's the fun of DBZ.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok that's making sense. But will the PL difference make HP damage take (like armor) less or something like that ?
Yeah, your damage and defenses would be greater with higher power level, but that won't matter if you aren't able to hit your opponent. As Grega would say, ESF is mostly a skill based game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I want cyber frieza. I think thats a legit transformation.

also i want trunks to go ssj trunks with his long hair, than his next one to have the pony tail then his next one to be ussj.

also for goku's ssj3 i think it should burn his pl fast, to the point where you cant just be ssj3 and nonchalantly fly around or linger and there shouldnt be a perfect form for it.

also i want trunks to have the final flash again... in fact i just want trunks to be even with vegeta and goku i dont think he should have a skip to ssj card in his pocket like gohan... man I sure do want a lot of things; i should see if this stuff is what you planned tbh...

but since we're on the topic of things i want...

I would like a new game mode too... something to the point of rounds; you know for like 2v2s, ie you have to wait til you can spawn again and stuff like that...

o i want combination attacks with mutliple players, beams and what not. as it is now you can kinda do this where you can fire a mps at someone or you can set up a ki blob but i want it more developed

o i also want scattershot and shield combo back you know... like how it was all op and shit

I also, especially want this: I want to smack you out of your transformation. If you decide to grab the immunity of going ssj during a melee fight, you should be able to get hit by it. Go run and hide if you want to transform.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no data to support cyber frieza is even stronger due to the fact he didn't even last 30 seconds

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There's no data to support cyber frieza is even stronger due to the fact he didn't even last 30 seconds
That's more just a testament to how strong Trunks' Super Saiyan power level was immensely greater than Frieza's cyber full form. It shouldn't be seen as how it wasn't stronger or weaker than his previous form, for that is just speculation.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like an objective-based game mode. That's about it from that list.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cyber Fireza... just have someone make a skin with appropriate sounds from one of the dragonball z shows or something after the game is released. Or with his voice but edited so that it sounds like an robot. That doesn't need to be a transformation, because it wouldn't even make sense as a transformation. What he splits himself in half and metal parts appear where body was supposed to be?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want cyber frieza. I think thats a legit transformation.
Except that it's not even a transformation. That's as stupid as Saiyan arc Kuririn transforming into Boo arc Kuririn. Fortunately that's no longer the case in ESFF.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except that it's not even a transformation. That's as stupid as Saiyan arc Krillin transforming into Buu arc Krillin. Fortunately that's no longer the case in ESFF.
Not to mention becoming the best character in the game after transforming.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the record i meant that the character stats will be similar in their final forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom