Will Frieza at 100% be part of the roster?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why don't you make a thread : BlueSaiyan's ideas and question ?

It was said that the last transformation (100%) won't be counted as transformation. So there won't be one.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or read others

There's no point, 4th form is enough. If you want 100% just turn on turbo or something

Same with Super Perfect Cell and all those other non-transformations

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Or read others

There's no point, 4th form is enough. If you want 100% just turn on turbo or something

Well yea, it doesn't make any point of that - no new attacks - no nothing, even not a new look, basically it's like making your PL higher.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well yea, it doesn't make any point of that - no new attacks - no nothing, even not a new look, basically it's like making your PL higher.
Frieza at 100% form uses a destructo disk. Super Perfect Cell has the Solar Kamehameha, Instant Transmission.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Alright, bro. I'll use turbo and expect to become bulky as Freeza and get lightning sparks as Cell.

Jokes aside, yeah, it's unnecessary for the characters to have all the transformations possible. Freeza 100% is still the same form, just bulked up. Super Perfect Cell is still Perfect Cell, just with SS2-like sparks.

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Frieza at 100% form uses a destructo disk. Super Perfect Cell has the Solar Kamehameha, Instant Transmission.
Frieza just hadn't used the discs before, doesn't mean he gained it during the transformation. The Cell one I'll give you.

but I mean if muscles and lightning are that important I'm sure after release (lol) some guy will make some customizations.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku goes into the Sun for a million years and becomes Goku Prime, eventually firing his solar kame at the whatever threat currently exists.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Just a western name for a Kame beam which utilizes more power due to the user gaining a new power up meaning, that it's not a variation at all on the original technique. Basically, useless to even take in consideration in this discussion.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I just can't imagine Frieza fighting a super saiyan if he wasn't bulked up to 100%. He was able to fight SSJ goku for a little while, until he got tired.... But without 100% no way. Oh well, I guess it'd be a lot more work to make all of those custom animations for a bigger bulkier frieza.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And a lot more annoying to balance in an EXTRA transformation for him.

Besides we plan to set it up so that Krillin can fight a SSJ3.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And a lot more annoying to balance in an EXTRA transformation for him.

Besides we plan to set it up so that Krillin can fight a SSJ3.
That all depends on both player PL's , right ? If e.g SSJ3 = 20.000 PL and Krillin = 20.000 PL, their power is equal ?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What Grega is saying is that a Krillin at 2000 powerlevel can beat a final form Frieza at 20,000 power assuming the player behind Krillin is skilled enough.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What Grega is saying is that a Krillin at 2000 powerlevel can beat a final form Frieza at 20,000 power assuming the player behind Krillin is skilled enough.
Ok that's making sense. But will the PL difference make HP damage take (like armor) less or something like that ?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
What I think it means is that Krillen will have advantages that say "FEH" to powerlevels. Perhaps a fast-charging Destructo disc? Perhaps his Ki consumption rivals that of Goku SSJ3? Maybe Krillens only weakness is Beam Struggles and Beam Blocks? Maybe he has not the strength to deflect beams because of his power level, but maybe in Simple Melee he will give you four new a*******. Here's your butthole before fighting Krillen (_o_) and here's your butthole after: (_O_)... Straight Rape.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🥉Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
come on almost all good players just fight in normal form
also if someone use ssj 2 3 i can fight them in normal form
maybe to say equal battle, is haven't some shitty power like telesense from ECX or AF
without that is all good for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom