will different chars have a bit different styles in 1.2 mele??

Best answers
will different chars have a bit different techniques in 1.2 mele??
like wil vegetas and trunks styles be exacly te same or a bit different o_O
in oter words wil trunks be able to do som combos that nooone else can do,same wit oter chars

Best answers
Im whondering about the new mele too... Like, If you push sertan 'secret' button combos would you do super melee moves? Like... On so many of those street fighter games where a certan button combo unleashes a powerful and unblockable combo in a barage of blinding kicks and punches...

Best answers
Cloud_Hiro said:
Im whondering about the new mele too... Like, If you push sertan 'secret' button combos would you do super melee moves? Like... On so many of those street fighter games where a certan button combo unleashes a powerful and unblockable combo in a barage of blinding kicks and punches...
yeah, i reckon there should definately be powerful moves you do by pressing certain direction combos. that way the blocker can predict what directions u might press

Best answers
Uhm well , i dont really think so ... i guess you would put in same combos but they will look different on every char , thats what i think , may it will be changed in further versions ... we will see :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, they do have a different dodge style. As you could see in the movie, Trunks has a different dodge style to Goku. So its a possibility.

Best answers
well in 1.1 goku sometimes does a backflip kick,krillin does a flying headbut, and vegta usaly does a flying punch

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes they'll have slightly different animations, such as with dodging, and most likely with punching and kicking, and yes there will be special combonations. The reason you might not be able to predict every button press in special combonations is because some of the defender's blocking arrows may appear pointing in random directions or not at all. This hasn't been finalized and the team is still working with it to make it flow smoothly and fairly, but there will occasionally be attacks that give the defender directions that point in a random direction as opposed to whatever direction the attacker chose, which would be invaluable for those special combonations.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well said ^_^
DT and myself hope to give everyone custom combos, so they all have their own little unique moves... Quite actually we're making very good progress with melee, so i think we should be able to implement those in the near future, and possibly get some new + updated videos to you guys :)

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe.. 200 animations done..
200 more to go.. lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WOOHOO go Dark Go Team!!!!!!!! 200 done in this long wow thats amazinf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great job ESF team :yes:

@ Nightsage: Nice sig........ :smile:

Best answers
ahhh crap the sig is down again :(..... oh wait where you talking about the avatar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom