Wierd turbo???

Best answers
I have notice that the turbo on esf is a little wierd.....it should be more one with the man/creature....dont like wierd stuff around you :no: .......but there is more....when you have transformd and you are Goku...you should have a "turbo aura around you to prove you have reached a higher level....and if you wanna go turbo the aura should get bigger. :laff: ....if that happens.....it will get more feeling in the game...well...thats what i think i suppose:p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*
I know you've just joined the forums, but please browse around. There <b>is</b> a suggestion section.

Best answers
Lone WolF said:
well...it the point with the thread was to see what other people mean about the turbo....
Translated: Well...the point of this thread is to see what other people think about the turbo....

I think the turbo is fine, the only problem I find is the aura looks pretty bad. But no worries! there will be a new aura in 1.3.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant use turbo in melee, which i think u shud be able to, i think it shudnt switch off if u telelport and stuff, i think turbo should improve nearly everything u do as thats wat it does in the show, it enhances attacks speed, etc at the expense of burning ki

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats pretty much what it does its real use is in secondary melee though you fire up the turbo and you have another 2 to 300,000 pl and the more pl you have the more damage you do. and it doesnt switch off if you teleport it only switches off if your hit or entering advanced melee

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's the thing i think is lame, it must stay on when you enter advance melee or you must have the possebility to switch it on in advance melee.
try to imagine this, you have set prepunsh on 100x and you go prepunsh.
it would be nead if you could turn on turbo to make the punches stronger and to move faster trow the map.

Best answers
i dont like the turbo its too far from the body

in the show it was always very close to the body. like the body was on fire
like this

and this

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you gotta remember there is a secondary melee for one but two yeah you are right in the show movies and ever genre other than db they were fighting with the turbo on at one point or another BUT in the game if they decide to inplement this as possible you should lose ki in the prepunch stage and the throwing stage way faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom