Wierd lag

Best answers
HMm i get really bad horrible weird lag, and i have ADSL, i get a message saying

Warning: Cs_Flushidentitypacket

How do i make my lag go away, it has to do with my software for some reason, and what is that error?

Best answers
its actually
CL_FlushIdentity Packet, i keep getting that warning

someitimes i try to get into a server and i get INvalid AUthentification
so i cant get in. Srry about Bump

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that happens to me sometimes like once every 100 games of esf, do you get it quite alot?

i think it is because too many sprites are all going on at once so it pauses your pc for a few seconds to sort it self out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure you going into the fastest possible servers that you can find, the prevent the lag.

Best answers
this happens all the time for me, every 10 seconds, and i connect to the fastest servers possible with 100-200 pings but it really goes up and down

its actually CL_FlushEntityPacket

i changed my video i;ll try that,

what about the invalid authentification servers?

Best answers
Actually, Nobody else is using my CD key i hope, cuse my won id is authenticated.

I cannot play on openGL. and i still get horrible lag when i shouldnt, i cant even play, i am getting hammered by CL_FLushentity Packets..anyone know what they are? ( i really wanna play...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jayster
it means that someone else is using the same cd key as you so you can not connect,
You're sorta correct. Most of the time it's because WON still thinks you're on (Like if you restarted while in the game or something). Make sure you delete the auth folder (Located in your Half-Life OR Counter-Strike folder) every once and a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom