Wierd facts of Dragonball z (put ur ones in as well)

Vanatos

V
apparently the dragonball universe, because of trunks, has split into different timelines, sorta like different dimensions, and Cell is still alive in one of them theoretically.

ahh cant wait for you guys to fill this thread up with "true" and "no ur wrong" and guys who just want to put messages for no reason.

Does anyone else know WIERD FACTS of dragonball z , you know like ChiChi is the name of goku's wife and it means breasts in japanese i believe, and vegeta's name is a play on the word vegetable (hahah)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm cell went back in time so he's dead in trunks' line aswell

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
well, i know this might be obvious to some, but others may be interested to know, Goku has NEVER beaten Vegeta 1 v 1 in any fights, so his claim to fame as the greatest Z fighter may not be as well earned as you might think, Anyone here remember Majin Vegeta and Goku fighting? It cant be denied that Goku is more powerful, but is he really the better fighter? hmmmmmm

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku also had the advantage of being dead already

Vanatos

V
well...yeh but Goku never said he was the best fighter himself so....

oh and hey i dont want to get into the whole timeline sidestory..ok i will

..nahh
..ok

well long story short each time trunks made a timetrip he split the timeline into another path, the first time he did it he made another timeline where goku didnt die, the second time he came back he split the timeline again.

ok just forget it and read it on some dragonball z website its too hard to go into

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Thats right, Goku DOESNT say it, but........ everyone else does, including the narrator in the english dubs, it was merely an observation of most ppls perception, nothing more :D

As for timelines..................... bleh

Cheers

BTW: Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy yourself, and stick around, it just keeps gettin better ;)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he didnt split the timeline he altered it while his timeline stayed as it was
was just the 2 timelines

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You

**Japanese Lettuce**
Cucumba - Cucumber
Radditz - Raddish
etc...

**Hehe, had to do it.**
**Cucumba!**
Wierd, I don't remember a saiyan named Cucumba, although the input was quite funny.... oh, yeah, and thanks for puttin' Radditz in, forgot about him....:D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks, Bra, Bulma, Dr. Breifs. Nuff said. Underwear family.

Daimoh Piccolo's henchmen were all instruments.

. . . and Ginyu pulled his leg during one of those dazziling poses, but bravely continued filming. Just like Jakie Chan :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when nappa and vegeta were traveling to earth for the first time vegeta's hair was red then green, then red again, and finaly black on earth..

also on the note of vegeta look at his size he is so short when he first lands then gets big and then gets small on namek....

Best answers
well from a pryer thread is wierd that goku just doesnt wish his grandfather back

pan and mr satan hide in Buus stomich durring the bebi saga

and why vegeta never wins a major battle

*on vegeta they were seeing which size is the best for him*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freeza saga when goku and freeza fight on the dub the guy says "with only 3 mintes left till the planet blows up" then 2 rpis later he says "with only 2 mintes left"

odd timeing if u add me :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its because the more the smaller the incrament of time is the slower it apears as in the show.. notice how a 5 min fight could last 9 hours but 7 years only lasted 2 mins??

kind of odd if u ask me

Banned
Banned
Best answers
And then everybody realizes that this is just a show, with sub-par animation and a redundant plot.
Everybody wakes us, looks around with a dazed look, and stumbles off to find something new to waste their time with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got one for ya in japanese version of dragon ball gt final bout all the characters names r in japanese except trunks his name is spelled TRUNKS.

i got another strange fact for ya vegeta tapped bulmas breifs

Best answers
you want the secret plot of DBZ read on

Happpy>trouble coming>traing>fight>loseing>get stronger>beat bad guy>use dragon balls to restore all that is lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom