why the team doesnt add this characteres?

Best answers
Not that he's my favorite character or anything, but Tien is a pretty cool character. He can replicate himself to make a pretty cool tri beam attack. That could look appealing in ESF. For example: Charge the attack, after releasing the left mouse click button, two Tien model appear to the left and right (well actually perpendicular to the plane of which the player is looking) and fire simultaneously.

Anyway here's my additional question:

What is the esf team asking for:
1. Model (this i know)
2. Animations?
3. Sprite attacks?
4. Sound?

Where's the official thead? Summer is about to start and scholars are about to have more time on their hands.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOl, and it is on 60% in think. Tien could have a lot of advantages: The square hole hand attack could be the most rapid beam ever to charge "of course would take a lot of energy". 2 tiens apearing by his side to make a triple shot, that seems great. Imagine 3 tiens shooting that finger beam YEAAH. Solar flare is his original atack "i think" so one more to go.

How about this idea for the KI blasts: LMB makes normal KI ball, but pressing RMB, sundelly appears 2 arms from is back, and he fires the double Ki balls compared to every character "exept vegeta because tha one has the higher ki blasts speed"

Then chaos would have a 3 seconds paralyse attack, the kamikaze, the finger blast "and the ultra finger blast in RMB"

looool, i am a bit inspired today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom