Why Suggesting Anymore Powerups Is BAD

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok if there was to be a USSJ or Power up, people would abbuse it. Say I was super duperly USSJ with 1 speed and 15349 Mil PL.. and some dude with super krillin dueled.. Id be USSJ because I have low ping. Let the ESF Forces judge the transformations and stop posting *** little "kaokin and get buff !!" stuff ..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not really following what you are trying to say. Could you rephrase it slightly so I can make sense out of it?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure he's telling people to stop suggestion big PL boosting transformations and techniques, like USSJ or Kiao Ken, because they'll be abused. You see, the higher your power level, the less damage you take, and the more damage you deal. By making such large boosts to your power level, even for limited periods of time, you attain a very large advantage over your opponents. If Kiao Ken so much as doubled your PL, even for a few seconds, a single generic beam would have the capacity to kill a completely healthy character with around 120 hit points (assuming he is now half of your power level). You would also have a lot of slow USSJ characters floating around using massive beam attacks and block whoring for lack of the ability to respond quickly to a melee threat. So even if his opponent was Krillin, the fastest fighter in the game, he would choose the slower form that would take less damage and deal more, and just hold down block.

Was that a little better?

Best answers
yea but power ups are a good idea i dont know if its feesable though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom