Why Krillin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And what is so badass in him? He is shooting kienzan around and...that's it.....
Krilin is a classic,but he SUCK all over the entire series.... Also I don't use him in ESF since the alpha..... even as a practice target.....
The best with him was when he fought Ma junior ( Piccolo) in Dragon ball and that's it for entire trilogy........
I prefer Tien to be in ESF not Krilin but.... my opinion won't have any effect at all.....
Krillin , remained the only "main-side character" out of all the original dragon ball cast. Yamucha kept dying and Tien kept dissapearing, while Krillin remained and actually fought. Piccolo daimao saga was the only one where he couldn't do anything. But remember, he proved his badassness by destroying all the saibamen with one attack after Yamucha got pwned in the saiyan saga, he fought Freeza and actually survived , until he later got 1 shotted by Freeza again which caused Goku to go SSJ; Overall during the series he had more screen time and thus way more badass moments than Yamucha and Tienshinan combined(not to mention he's the only one of the three of em that got laid and he's a freakin midget without a nose). Tienshinhan is the least established character out of all the DB cast(along with Chaozu) so in my opinion Krillin is a pretty obvious choice over Tienshinan.

Best answers
Krilin fought Frieza...and what? Tenshinhan fought with Cell (who is much stronger that Frieza) and he survived too....
Remember this?
[video=youtube;Jv2HySEAIsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv2HySEAIsk[/video]

Overall during the series he had more screen time and thus way more badass moments than Yamucha and Tienshinan combined
Not fully agreed.He was death in frieza saga,but he took out Ginyu Force in Kaio's place and after that we can see him a lot in Android and Cell saga...

But anyway it's obvious since the Dragon ball series.... Tenshinhan is like 10X more badass and cooler that Krilin...... And his techniques are a lot more powerful and interesting than Krilin's stupid kienzan...

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But remember, he proved his badassness by destroying all the saibamen with one attack after Yamucha got pwned
Yamcha pretty much beat the Saibaman up, just that he jumped on Yamcha unnoticed and had to sacrifice in order to kill Yamcha.

Best answers
have to admit......its like told hard for the community to keep up with your changes your guys are doing.....cant you see the good will? take the model and the stuff they did untill now and give it the last touch? tenchinan has some awesome attacks and well if you let ginyu in..........for real.......

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yamcha had a fantastic role in DB, he was also far funnier than Krillin, other than the "bald conversation" with Chioatzu. It's a shame they only sent Krillin to Namek, one of the others would have been cool. Tien seems be unable to attack without crippling himself.

Best answers
just with that ONE attack.........the other he can do without killing himself:D

Best answers
Tien seems be unable to attack without crippling himself.
That's just the effect of the kikouhou technique....
It's a shame they only sent Krillin to Namek, one of the others would have been cool.
Like..... Master Roshi? :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And his techniques are a lot more powerful and interesting than Krilin's stupid kienzan...
So that is why he couldn't do a thing against Nappa and got his hand chopped off, while Vegeta had to warn Nappa to avoid Kienzan at the last second otherwise Nappa would be cut in half.
Also Tienshinhan and Krillin both have an almost identical moveset with one beam and one unique attack(unless you count the early DB moves which consisted of multiplying his hands and splitting himself in 2-4). Krillins Kamehameha = Tienshinhans Dodonpa and Kienzan in my opinion is actually way better than Kikohou. For Kikohou Tienshinhan must remain stationary, it takes away his life force and if the enemy sees him he can easily avoid it while Kienzan allows the user mobility and only takes away the KI energy necessary for it's creation, also it can be upgraded into a homing version.

Also the Yamucha, Tienshinhan, Chaozu and Piccolo vs Ginyu force was an anime only filler. It never happened in manga thus it's not considered canon.
During his stay on namek Krillin got a power up from Saichouru.

@hleV - Yamucha fought against 1 saibaman and it took him a while to beat him and he didn't even disable him, while Krillin evaporated all the other ones himself. Though Yamucha didn't use any beam attacks so it could easily mean he was holding back in front of the saiyans.

Best answers
Childish arguments.... I'm so tired of those like.... years ago....

And you're telling that Krilin actually DID something to Nappa? Don't talk what could happen,but what really happenеd. He shoot a kienzan to Nappa and he failed,he shoot it to Vegeta and he failed again....

Tenshinhan - dodonpa,kikoho, tayo-ken , multiplying his hands and splitting himself (of course I count them... later Cell did use the splitting technique against Goku....) and kamehameha (he did it once against Roshi ,but before you argument for this one.... don't forget that Krilin also use his....... "badass" technique.... against the saibamen once too )
Krilin - kamehameha, kienzan, the nameless badass technique, and the stolen tayo-ken from Tien... and that's it....
And if the kikoho is so easily to avoid then why Cell didn't ?
Oh... Now I remember that Krilin did missed one saibamen with his nameless badass technique and Gohan almost died for that....
Not to mention that his technique was so BADASS.... that Vegeta and Nappa didn't feel it at all...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have to admit......its like told hard for the community to keep up with your changes your guys are doing.....cant you see the good will? take the model and the stuff they did untill now and give it the last touch? tenchinan has some awesome attacks and well if you let ginyu in..........for real.......
Because we still dont have our own roster finished. We have like 2 characters hat are fully working ingame. The rest still needs touch ups or they still need to be redone totally.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krilling still is a manageble character where as tien has attacks that needs some coding to make it work. How would you control splitting images to the degree of control tien had about it? (you cant) Kikoho is equally as hard to implement because in the show it has a lock-on gimmick wich will be annoying in game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tien should be in while Yamcha and white midget by my oppinion have no use...

About the code: So much time is spent in creating this game...Making few more lines of code for that isnt really a big deal in comparison to whats already been implented. If Devs already did lots of things i think now its not a time to do quickies

If whole ginyu force is in (including fat character that has no use because his attack cant be done for games) then Tien should definitely be in.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Yamcha would be cool but Chioatzu really has no use... maybe a special for Tien, Chiaotzu appears and attaches himself on the enemy and blows up. xD That's the best he can do.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
What is "rant" ? Didn't get it..... sry....
Rant = verb used without object, to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently, talk in a wild or vehement way, rave. Example: The demagogue ranted for hours.

As for Krillin's case = useless. xD

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Siktir size sikiþmiþ!

Azerbaijan.... use Google Translate to find out what I said. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom