why do ppl like rock lee so much??

Best answers
Lee is one of my favorite anime characters.his fighting style is just awesome.and cause he's funny to. :]

Best answers
He is funny. That is what I like about him.

Especially when he keep smiling.

Best answers
It must be those eyebrows. Chicks dig the eyebrows.

Atleast that's what I believe since I have never seen Naruto and will only see it on Toonami where they will edit a bunch of stuff outta it.

Best answers
I like him because every time he is shown in the series, I have to smile. He's the type of character that is lovable despite how lame he is. In fact, my favorite part about him is his lameness, the nice guy pose is classic, and when Gai and him get together I literally laugh out loud. How can you not like a character like that?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rock Lee just owns in general, same as Kakashi. He reminds me of bruce lee.
He shows his leet side with his seal thingies o/

Best answers
Graive said:
hes character in general is cool but when they designed him...gees the artist must have been having the biggest hangover... he looks like crap seriously hes design dosnt fit the look of the show...
He's the diferent ninja, so the artist must have had that in mind when drawing him so diferently from the rest of the characters in the show. People likes him because of that, because it's a strong character full of willpower that does stuff his own way.
Personally it's not in my favorite list, but he does have cool moments (gate opening).

Best answers
ROCK LEE is the best hes strong and fast and not to mention comical Rock Lee :yes: :laff:

Best answers
Lee is the coolest character for sure!
He is the only one who hasn´t any special abilities and he also hasn´t anything like a DEMON FOX in him which gives him power (btw, without the kyuubi power, naruto would be one of the weakest characters... same goes for gaara... without the sand-protecting ability which was sealed in him like the monster he would be the weakest). And he also wasn´t born with those SHARINGANS or BYAKUGANS eyes which are a super advantage...
And he has also the coolest fighting style, because his GATES are the same as KAIOKEN and because he is the fastest....
and the fuzzy eyebrows and round eyes are soo funny =P ^_^.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Discuss Naruto in the Naruto stickeys. Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom