Why did you pick your forum name?

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well for me. I liked Gogeta so I named myself SS4 Gogeta on the forums.

When I first started playing esf which was approx late beta 1.0 I was Goku<- how original eh. I picked up on the game fairly quick and as I started making alot of fighting partners, I changed my name to Gurbir-aka-Goku,(Gurbir is my real name) thats what the oldies will know me as. Now in 1.2 my in game name is The non-Ch@inSw00pe|2, should be pretty self explanatory, I dont use chain Swoops, as a matter of fact I only use forward swoops.

I dont really post on the forums a whole lot so I just figured it wasnt worth the trouble to change it, left it as, SS4 Gogeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
german_boy aka deutscher_junge - just wanted to say im from germany, so my english sucks
TryForce - I was trying something all the time till i get the point of it. (actually misstyped triforce ^^" so i made another reason for it, ZELDA FTW!)
Zyrus - contains the first letters of my name as the ending "rus" for russian.
Pixel - I like pixelwork!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My first nick was "SSJGoku83".

I only watched till Goku went SSJ the first time when it aired back then here in Germany.Was maybe 6 years ago.;/
And since there are around 56.845.305 otehr people named SSJGoku on forums i added my birth year behind the name.

Now im using ".Maze"
Simply because .Maze is better then SSJGoku83.
The . <-- before Maze makes it even better then the regular Maze. Also when you remove the M in Maze and change the Z into C from the nick it sound like ".ace"

Best answers
Just like if you remove the Cok from Coke and place a P before and psi after the e, you get pepsi?

Best answers
I used to be known as Crashmann64 around here... but i felt that made me look childish, so i tried to think of another name. I couldn't, so i went to a party, and somehow, i thought of the name "walmart security". SO i used that for now on, cause i thought it sounded sweet.

Right now, im considering changing my name from "walmart security" to "Security" or "Secur1ty". One of the two.

If u think i should change it, drop me a PM.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it makes the girls think im deep.

lawl

Best answers
My nick means the last name of the best European basketball player, oh well, at least he was, now he plays at Toronto Raptors.
Anthony Parker.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
There was a character(skeleton I believe) called Devion in Dungeons and Dragons.

Hence my nickname.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to go by the nomenclature of Zero Alpha. However, over time I grew annoyed with the fact that there were so many other Zeros online, so I wanted something more original.

Inspired by Shinji Ikari's first name, a character from Neon Genesis Evangelion (which, at the time, I had not even seen o_O), I came up with Shiyojin.

At that time, before my name change, I was also a frequent player of Graal, an online adventure game similar to Zelda. There, I was part of a 'family' named the Rommyu. As such, the Rommyu name was given to me, and there are a few more of my kind on the web to this day still. :3

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
becuz the server administer in here r noobish........really noobish..
That spelling matches your name lol ;D Not bad for someone from the moon.

I've also had previous names.

Gardener- 9-year old Pokemon fan.
ShockRifler- UT2003/4 name. I made a skin edit once :)
Private Hell- CS:S name. Old Jam song.
Mr. Fluoride- THPS3- after my favourite Bassist, Klaus wouldnt fit.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
My Name has allways been "Pemalite" Be it on Battle.net, WinMX, Zone.com, MSN, Anything, Ever since I first got the net I used it. ^.^ (Got the internet back in 96/97 - The good old days!).
The name "Pemalite" Is derived out of a book series call Animorphs :p The race was culled off because they didnt beleive in war. (Totally not me).
And as I cannot play ESF online, I dont have an in-game name really.
(Long story, every copy of half life I have baught, someones stolen the CD Key for it).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jariroth said:
Back in the days i was a huge FFVII fan and my real name is Jari. Then connecting Jari and the bad guy of FFVII(Sephiroth) i came up with Jariroth. It has been stuck with me a long time by now and i fear if i change it, i might forget it...

When i made up the name i was probably something like 8 years old or something...
Lol u did potarra fusion with Sephiroth lol...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My name originates from the MechWarrior mech, the MadCat Mk. II as I was a big fan of the video game series and that the MadCat Mk. II was my favorite mech. I started using it when I had to find a name for myself when I and my brother joined a Delta Force: Land Warrior squad. Towards the end of my service with the squad I started using the initials MC instead of using MadCat. Some time after I left the squad I started getting into Rap music and I started Rapping for fun, thus I changed MC to mean Master of Ceremonies (controller of the microphone). Some time after that I removed all meaning from MC, so that it just means MC. I do use many variations of MC, all of which coincidentally end with MC (I didn't realize it until a few minutes ago).

The End...

Best answers
Diamond Princess said:
Im a self-centred individual. I have always felt superior the anyone and(or) everyone. Im proud, noble and controlling; I constantly think of myself, as a diamond in the rough, who's completely unattainable by the vast majority of the people this world has to offer. All of that, is basically the reason behind the username you see now--that's what I'd like to believe anyway.
Hahahaha, I choked on my popcorn.

Best answers
Diamond Princess said:
Which is why I stated as something, I'd like to believe.

lmao....... erumm...I guess it means that I like diamonds, and I always wanted to be a princess, so I combined the two words and got my username.
umm...r u girl for real? r u really a girl? u look like black gohan though.....

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
umm...r u girl for real? r u really a girl? u look like black gohan though.....
Whats wrong bunker? A chick cant be at the forums here? Leave her be...

And how do you know what she or black gohan look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom