Why did you pick your forum name?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
"Transformers, robots in disguise."
I always thought it said "Robots in the skies".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the funniest thing i've read all day hahah, sorry it's 4:32 am...and i have to be at school at.....7:am...LMAO!

As for me....WHy'd I choose it? Because I can.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My nickname was chosen for some simple reasons. Unlike most people I really read into the concept of DBZ--becoming stronger, battling your enemies with honor, using every ounce of power you have to protect the things you care about. I know, I know, it's just an anime, but those concepts have always meant something to me in the metaphorical sense. So when I found DBZ it just clicked with me.

When I registered here I was dealing with some tough times, and vegeta's philosophies really were my mantra. Hence "Saiyan."

"Pride" is the primary emotion/feeling which governs my entire outlook on life--it always has been, it always will be.

"XIX" is 19--my age, at the time. The roman numeral at the end of my user names is something that always has been part of my name scheme since my first one--it's a good way to avoid multiples of the same name.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I started of with GrimReaper, my in-game nick. Got bored with it so I choose Raeku, a synonym for death in an Elven language of LOTR.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice one Raeku, LOTR ftw! Mine comes from my name and surname...very original if I say so myself.

Donovan = donnie (some ppl at school,etc. just call me donnie)
risk = surname(believe it or not)

ingame sometimes:

BuStA: I have no idea, just happens when I'm bored, nicknames pop up, but I must say, this username is pretty lame, oh well.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Chris` said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the funniest thing i've read all day hahah, sorry it's 4:32 am...and i have to be at school at.....7:am...LMAO!

As for me....WHy'd I choose it? Because I can.
Heads up guys, we have an internet tough guy amongst us.

anyways I'm just a chronotrigger fan ***.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Heads up guys, we have an internet tough guy amongst us.

anyways I'm just a chronotrigger fan ***.
Damn stright craka!

sandstorm said:
Oooo, Wheel of Fortune joke!!
You sir, are a clever one =x

Best answers
No, I'm a human being.

But yes, I'm a woman. My signature is a humorous musing about myself in a role-playing game. (You'd have to have been there)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well i was a spiderman fan, but wanted something more original than derived names, so i choosed Webber. (U know :D)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sandstorm said:
No, I'm a human being.

But yes, I'm a woman. My signature is a humorous musing about myself in a role-playing game. (You'd have to have been there)
If i'm supposed to care =/ Please tell me now, cuz i kinda don't. Seeing as majority (99.99%) of every person on this forum is male...i'll keep calling everyone sir ^_^

wait...miss/!?!?!? OMG ASL PICS LAWL [email protected] EMAIL ME PLZ!

Anywho I guess I should post something constructive before pain rapes me again..

Okay so My frist name here was Chris109...seeing as my former e-mail address was [email protected] (I love cox) This is the first forum i'd ever been to so i didn't know a whole lot about it and didn't know you could just pick any name...

Then I met Zeonix in 1.1. We fought blah blah I liked his name, so I kinda stole it and spun it around to Phoenix, but i wanted to be "more" original (if you can call stealing that) so I slapped Fire on before it, hence Fire Phoenix.

Then I changed it to Chris` because Chris was already taken. I should change it to Chris| :p jk jk.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Haha xD
Lmao!
Funny stuff...seriously...xD

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's chill with requesting pics from Sandstorm, she isn't entitled to in the first place.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Sandstorm says she is a female I believe her because its not uncommon for a female to come and visit our boards. I've seen many females come and go on these boards so its not like its something new.

Now lets get back on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom