Why did you pick your forum name?

Best answers
I dunno, I just think Sandstorms are neat. Destructive forces of nature, that if not protected against could reduce someone to bones, or suffocate. They've even inspired a song, a rules set for a game, and are really interesting.

Best answers
Can i change my name to the letter A cause then it crushes you

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been using this nick since 1992 back on QuakeNet IRC network. So I've used it everywhere I go to and thats why I'm using it here. ^_^

Best answers
Im a self-centred individual. I have always felt superior the anyone and(or) everyone. Im proud, noble and controlling; I constantly think of myself, as a diamond in the rough, who's completely unattainable by the vast majority of the people this world has to offer. All of that, is basically the reason behind the username you see now--that's what I'd like to believe anyway.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sandstorm said:
Phobius, where does that quote in your signature come from?
Angel. If you watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer you will know who I'm talking about he had his own spinoff show and in one of the episodes he said that line and it always stuck with me for some reason.

Best answers
Phobius said:
Angel. If you watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer you will know who I'm talking about he had his own spinoff show and in one of the episodes he said that line and it always stuck with me for some reason.
Ugh, I was asking the source, because I remember the line. I watched Angel before the series finale. I wanted to see them fight the dragon, but, alas, it was the last episode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A variation of the name of one of the the Three Musketeers.

Best answers
Diamond Princess said:
Im a self-centred individual. I have always felt superior the anyone and(or) everyone. Im proud, noble and controlling; I constantly think of myself, as a diamond in the rough, who's completely unattainable by the vast majority of the people this world has to offer. All of that, is basically the reason behind the username you see now--that's what I'd like to believe anyway.
For some reason that seems a little beyond belief ^_^

As for mine it derives from the fact that when you meet people that, that impression is something you rarely forget.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diamond Princess said:

What does that mean in English?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Zorg said:
UltraPerfectCel - I watched a TV show and liked someone in it.
Smith| - I watched a movie and liked someone in it.
Mr. Zorg - I watched another movie and liked someone in it.
xD....
Same goes for me though :rolleyes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having found that my quake name, Cinder, was taken three times over in the HL community, I decided to change it while lurking here on the forums. Like Nuttzy, I didn't think I would be spending any stretch of time here, so I figured I'd go with a saiyan villain. I didn't feel like picking the rock headed Nappa, the bully Radiz, or the Plotting Master Villain/Anti-Hero Vegeta. They had been done to death, so there would be no choice but to create my own.

The choices I initially came up with adhered to the saiyan naming rules, I picked three plants/vegetables that hadn't been used and ran with one of them.

Celery, Cucumber, and Cabbage, changed into Celerus, Cucumba, and Cabbicolo respectively. I liked the sound of Cucumba, and some older members of the board may remember drawings of him.

I kept the name Cucumba, it originally had a ! at the end to denote tounge in cheek humor. Few people got the joke, and over the years the fight club version of Cuc, the wayward child of a horrific cthulian god, shaded green like the veggie he's named after, slowly took over, thanks in large part to SPiN.

Best answers
For some reason that seems a little beyond belief ^_^
Which is why I stated as something, I'd like to believe.

What does that mean in English?
lmao....... erumm...I guess it means that I like diamonds, and I always wanted to be a princess, so I combined the two words and got my username.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I took my name and removed the vowels because I couldn't afford to buy them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Having found that my quake name, Cinder, was taken three times over in the HL community, I decided to change it while lurking here on the forums. Like Nuttzy, I didn't think I would be spending any stretch of time here, so I figured I'd go with a saiyan villain. I didn't feel like picking the rock headed Nappa, the bully Radiz, or the Plotting Master Villain/Anti-Hero Vegeta. They had been done to death, so there would be no choice but to create my own.

The choices I initially came up with adhered to the saiyan naming rules, I picked three plants/vegetables that hadn't been used and ran with one of them.

Celery, Cucumber, and Cabbage, changed into Celerus, Cucumba, and Cabbicolo respectively. I liked the sound of Cucumba, and some older members of the board may remember drawings of him.

I kept the name Cucumba, it originally had a ! at the end to denote tounge in cheek humor. Few people got the joke, and over the years the fight club version of Cuc, the wayward child of a horrific cthulian god, shaded green like the veggie he's named after, slowly took over, thanks in large part to SPiN.
nice one:laff:
Optimus Prime said:
"Transformers, robots in disguise."
LMAO!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:

I kinda of like Celerus :E

only cause it reminds me of Cerebus.

I would of guessed you were going through a 'gangster' phase and you were hungry while thinking of username, so you went to the kitchen and got a cucumber, and it hit you.

"Daaaaaaaamn, I'm hungry, so hungry dat I want some mo'****in cucumbas. Cucumba..s... :warning:CUCUMBA:warning:"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom