Why are some attacks stronger in this game and weaker in some other game

Vuk

Best answers
I compared Budokai and esf.I know they are not the same but the concept of the game is.There both based on same characters and abillitites of thos characters.... Like in Budokai Big bang owns and final flash ..well...doesnt.And in esf is tottaly different. In esf Burning attack sucks and in Budokai rocks.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mostly for balance I'd say.

Vuk

Best answers
I dont mean that. :rolleyes: Why is it different in esf and different for example in budokai?

Best answers
yeah, not only that, it has diff purpose and stuff

besides, ITS A DIFFERENT GAME FFS!!! lol

its like I'll ask why in 1 car game the cars are moving in X speed and in another game, same car though it'll be 1.5*X speed for that car... lol

Best answers
like what everyone said thier not related but i think in ESF it follows the show a hella lot more then budokai....at least you can fly at will :p

Best answers
Maybe because esf is a hl mod for the pc , and budokai is a 2d fighting game for ps2 ? , in esf they need to balance out the attacks ,or give good beam attacks to characters with 1.5 PL multiplier i.e piccolo , your saying burninning attack sucks ? try doing it after u reach ssj , it will blind your enemy + damage him , balace , its what its all about

Best answers
please, BUDOKAI is a 3D game in VS fighting view look side thingy lool not 2D
mortal combat 1 and 2 and I think even 3 was 2D loool Budokai is 3D!!!!

Best answers
budokai is 3d but with 2d animation ... you know what the guy means.

anyway the attacks are different because it are 1. different games 2. in EVERY dbz games the attacks are powered different 3. you can never compare 2 different games with eachother ;)

Vuk

Best answers
which one of those follow the series?

Best answers
legacy of goku .. or something like that :p
the one on gba hehe.
that one follows the story almost exactly.

the other games like esf and budokai are just fighting games but with the dragonballz theme. so that means it has chars and attacks like in dragonballz but the creators of the game tweak them so it will balance the game so it will be a nice playable game.

Best answers
RoshkoMasta said:
please, BUDOKAI is a 3D game in VS fighting view look side thingy lool not 2D
mortal combat 1 and 2 and I think even 3 was 2D loool Budokai is 3D!!!!
........ no really , i meant it was a 2d game just like mortal kombat 1 , and 2 , oh and even 3

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Think about it, all the characters in budokai have basically the same attacks, they just look different. ESF is more diverse because each character has a different strategy, budokai every char is pretty much the same

Best answers
yea i mean look at budkai if the kamehameha kuilled someone 1 hit in the game no one would play it same with sbc and other the only 1 hit kill is vegtas ss2 finalflash

Best answers
and budokai 2 havent played budokai 1 doesnt follow story at all its ****ing **** budokai 3 looks like it will follow really well.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're being way too picky. "Why was Goku stronger than Vegeta on the show?" Because the writers decided ahead of time that Goku should be stronger. Every game that was ever made dealing with Dragonball Z works off of the creators' interpretations of the show. Dragonball Z is a cartoon. ESF and Budokai are games. You can't smoothly transition between the two because games require numbers and some amount of logic behind them whereas cartoons are drawings and scripts. ESF and Budokai just interpret the images differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom