• Frieza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trunks

• Dont care

• Total voters
Best answers
i vote krillin for his insane speed and everything else, the only downside i see in him is the fact that he takes to long to transform..3,000,000...damn...

State why you chose who u chose,

Best answers
hehe, you left out cell, vegeta and piccolo. I vote krillin, because of his kamehameha and his speed and everything about him. Also hes my fav character in the show (the earlier episodes at least, before he becomes too weak to do anything)

Best answers
Goku, not because he's the best....from what i've seen attacks wise cell is the best. But Goku is the hero, c'mon :)

Best answers
Hey Where is Vegeta !!!!! this is a bias vote!
If you are leaving out key characters (it is not like there is a lot) this vote shouldn't be called 'whos your favourite character in ESF' it should be 'Bias Character Vote Here'
Grrrrrrrrrr
I vote for Trunks because you leaft out Vegeta !!!

-how could you-

Best answers
you left off vegeta - he is my fav charackter! but i vote KRILIN

Best answers
How many polls arnt there maded by people who ask who is your fav dbz caracter. why dont you try to ask new questions like who is your hotest dbz babe!!!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku, he's fast as non-ssj quite fast as ssj too (not slow anyways) can teleport while charging a beam. good starting pl, good transform pl. good attacks, reasonable health

grtz Naz

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu. Has a strong beam attack and also an attack that can go through block/shield to annoy all the people that just sit there and block.

Best answers
My favourite and the best character in the game by far is Krillin.

He starts off pretty weak and slow, but his attacks vary so much that with the right player controlling him he is unstoppable.

Positives-
Disc works wonders against blockers/spirit bombers/shielders.
Solar Flare is great against blockers and aggressive meleers.
Kamaehamea is powerful and quite useful for blowing up annoying Frieza.
Scatter Beam against a full game is great, killing atleast 1 or 2 people a shot. Also good against people who double team you.
3,000,000 pl transform, it takes a while but because everyone transformes before you, krillan has normally matched their PL before he goes Mystic. So when you transform you double the PL of everyone in the game.
Melee, when Krillin transforms he is so damn fast.

Negatives-
Krillin can't descend. Which means if players match your pl once you transformed it can really screw you over. Since they will stay descended and then ascend to become stronger then you.

Krillan is by far my favourite character is ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu is the easiest one, but i like gohan, his shield attack is very usfull in a melee combat :D

Best answers
I would say All..
execpt Trunks. hes still weak. but hopefully his attacks in 1.1 will do more damage. and his sword too though ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell's my favorite but you left him out so i'm not going to vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom