• Krillin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chibi trunks

• Gotenks

• Total voters
Best answers
So that would explain why i didnt know, and when is this movie set?
before or after the buu saga. Or isnt it set anytime it just happens?

Best answers
Well , your missing my favorite character ( Shin ) But oh well :)

Ummm out of those piccolo is definetely the best in my opinion..
Not only does he have the fighting experience , hes controlled , loyal and intelligent..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
picclolo is awesom, hes like dark in char but good in heart, hes defenetly cool :)

Best answers
Heh, Vegeta is coolio! Piccolo is a big green goblin, Vegeta is a little troll monkey man. He's mucho better :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok dudes.... i really don't think he went SSJ2 vs. pikkon, but then again I don't really care, maybe he did, I won't rule out the possibility.

The fact is he went SSJ3 in otherworld during the 7 years after cell's defeat. When exactly during that span of time? They don't tell you. All you know is that he learns it before he returns back to earth for that one day. They never actually show him learning SSJ3 in otherworld for the sake of surprise later on when he actually goes SSJ3 to fight buu. He knew how to when he fought majin vegeta. How's this true?

When vegeta was brought back to earth, after gohan had been asborbed, and goku asked vegeta to fuse with him, vegeta refused for a couple reasons, one of them being that he was angry at goku for holding back during the fight (not using SSJ3).

Their SSJ2 forms were pretty even, yeah. We'll never know who would've really won since a lie and double axe-handle to the back of the head isn't what I'd call "skillful."

Best answers
I don't think they showed it because it was either in a movie, or it was too violent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lemme repeat: Goku went SSJ3 for the first time in OTHERWORLD, whilst he was dead. They don't show you because they don't want to spoil the surprise. He did not go SSJ3 for the first time in the janemba movie since that movie, like most of the movies, doesn't fit with the plot *at all*.

Best answers
Yes, well, while the idea of them not showing it to reserve the surprise is believable, I don't think it was the reason. They have cut out full sagas due to violence, so I'm sure they just clipped this off their film reel as well. I hate it when they do that.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Then it would be in the Japanese version. But it isn't.. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Full sagas? Uhhh no. Sometimes they do censor or remove things, like krillin getting rammed through the stomach by freeza and freeza shaking him all around and the blood getting on gohan's face, but I really, REALLY doubt anything goku did in otherworld was remarkably violent, considering everyone is already dead and the people he fight there HAVE to be good guys or else they wouldn't keep their bodies (with the exception of the guys in hell, but he wouldn't train w/ them).

Ne way I read the manga, which IS uncensored, and it didn't have a damn thing about how goku went SSJ3 for the first time. In fact it hardly has anything about goku's time in otherworld. Keep in mind that the entire otherworld tournament with pikkon and all was a filler saga, just like the garlic jr. saga.

Best answers
I like the manga. I can't find it anymore (Yahoo's darned "family protection" thingy), but there was an entire saga cut out mostly due to NUDITY. The bad girl was a completely naked chick with snow white skin and golden hair. She was a new race, and one of her attacks could make any man fall in love with her (and turn sides). I'm not sure where it fit it, but Gohan wasn't a teenager yet, and Vegeta was on Goku's side. I suppose it was somewhere before Cell, because the androids #16 + weren't around yet. In this saga, Goku and Vegeta are seen in their underwear (their clothes were destroyed in a battle), and Krillin was seen completely nude (his clothes were intentionally ripped off, because the bad girl wanted to humiliate him for managing to break loose of her control). We discover that Piccolo CAN fall in love, and that girls can scare the you-know-what out of Roshi. I have read the manga in Half-Price Bookstores (edited of course, in the HB version, she wore a bikini), and I've read it online (with black splotches appropriately placed). She also tries to tear Goku to pieces, but he manages to get out with one working arm, one not working arm, both legs, and a missing finger. I can't find it no more, but it does exist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_O I haven't seen head nor tail of this. Are you sure this was DBZ, and not like, hentai doujinshi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom