Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chibi trunks

• Gotenks

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the very end of DBZ I'm pretty sure Mystic Gohan would have the highest power level. But yeah I think Goku has the most skill. He's always had the best tactical mind in combat (just look at some crap he pulls on Krillin in DB, or how he basically beats Cell when he's merely an SSJ.) It's true he gets a lot of help. He needs Piccolo to beat Radditz. Vegeta was stronger than goku in the Saiyan Saga, but goku was doing REALLY well until vegeta went oozaru (which is kinda cheap :\ ), THEN krillin and gohan jumped in. He gets a LITTLE help from Gohan against Freeza. He beats cell all by himself though. Needs vegeta to beat Buu. Anyways; in the end he's the second strongest good guy, although most of the series he was THE strongest good guy.

Best answers
KAKAROTOOOO !!!!!!!He is the best maaan ,like totally tubular ,maan .He is the best .

Piccolo is the coolest because he has that "thing" to him ,and he's wise and stuff and HEY when his arm gets ripped off he can spawn one back ,CAN'T BEAT THAT !!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SBMysticGohanSB
Wow, bad spelling. You spelled Krillin, Gotenks, Vegita and Piccolo wrong. Back to topic. I like Trunks :D
Almost every character has alternate spellings for their names.
I like to call Goku, Gokou. Because In the american versions you
sometimes hear the "O" before the U. Like when Krillin see's goku
getting his ass kicked he says...

"No! GokOu", Sometimes it sounds like Gouku but thats not any kind
of alternate name I have seen for the characters. I beleive I read
this on Pojo's site as well. Maybe on his old site. Im not sure. I
haven't been there in like 2yrs or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No... because Mystic Gohan has more power than SSJ3 Goku.

Best answers
Before u say Gohan is far stronger than Goku, watch the kid buu vrs Goku fight :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolo is the best, his pl may not be the best but hes the smartest one

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Picollo beats the PooPoo out of everyone....

BUT WHY WASNT MASTER ROSHI INCLUDED!!! HE OWNS ALL!!!!!!!!!O_O

Best answers
Whats so great about gohan?
He was cool when he fought against cell, and his Buu saga outfit is cool, but i cant get over how he acted in the great saiyaman episodes, protecting videl and lieing about their powers, "Haha good one Vegeta, he should be a comedian he's got a million of them" maybe thats just because being in australia ive had to watch repeats up to that for so long before finally seeing the others. He's cool when he's mystic but how long does that last before he gets absorbed like 2-3 episodes? and you know he'll stop training as soon as the crisis is over. Besides Kid Buu would have killed him easily yet Goku with the help of vegeta and a spirit bomb manages to beat him!

Goku's the strongest but hes crap, i mean he doesnt even seem real.
He has no attitude except for the occasional serious frown, and in key points of the story he always seems to gain huge amounts of power by doing nothing at all, like in Buu saga.

Vegeta is by far the best, cause he's cool, he's the second strongest, plus hes a king, and even if he has no kingdom, thats gotta count for something.
He has attitude, which you would if you were a king of a superior race and have the power to destroy entire planets with ease.
Besides darker characters are always more intersting and real.
So i voted for him cause he'll keep training, and eventually be the strongest, especially if he turns ssj3. Or more accurately cause he's the best and thats the name of the thread and i didnt really read the poll question before i voted. Oh well. GO VEGETA

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta.

Why? I aint gona talk about best worked out char orso... no.

Also, even though goku never really trains as long as vegeta he gains alot more pl. But thats also not why.

WHY? Cause ALL Z-Fighters, including goku, have agreed once in the series, in different episodes, that vegeta has more talent then goku.

The best aint strenght. I say its talent. You don't say good talent when blown up by a rocket in a DM game. however, if someone in HL can lay you down with just a glock THATS mostly talent.

Smae for vegeta. Lesser power but better talent. THATS why he's better. I don't mind goku winning all the time. It won't match but fine. As long as we remember who has the most talent.

Best answers
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
vegeta.
Smae for vegeta. Lesser power but better talent. THATS why he's better. I don't mind goku winning all the time. It won't match but fine. As long as we remember who has the most talent.
If he had better talent than goku, why did goku beat him in sayjin saga with less pl......

I dont know about melee combat, but vegeta always has the most origanal and intresting ki atacks, gallit gun, big bang, final flash, renzouken energy dawn... Maybee that is what your thinking?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basicly goku was stronger. he used kaioken.

Yeh. thats one thing. But like I said. vegeta more skill, Goku more power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, it was kinda unclear who would've won 1v1 in the saiyan saga. Kaioken was a big help and it evened things up. But then vegeta went oozaru and the "fairness" level of the fight went to hell. After that, goku was pretty much out for the whole damn time, and it was krillin+gohan+yajirobe vs vegeta. Heh.

Goku trains pretty hard his whole life, but vegeta grows up way stronger, perhaps merely because of the simple fact that the planet he grew up on has 20x earth's gravity. Goku trains hard at Kai's planet while vegeta is travelling through space, and it doesn't by any means make him stronger than vegeta, but he gets a technique which enables him to become as strong as him for short periods of time.

Then Vegeta: Recooperates---> travels to namek---> fights a bunch of weak enemies except for zarbon and the ginyu force

Goku: Recooperates---> travels to namek---> trains his ASS OFF while traveling to namek in his ship with the gravitron thing---> fights the ginyu force etc etc

Then Vegeta: trains HIS ass off to become SSJ--> kills android 20 (or was it 19?) and loses to android 18.

Goku: Just learns instant transmission on the planet yardrat or something like that. Comes home, trains lightly for three years with gohan and piccolo.

Vegeta: Trains hard in hyperbolic time chamber to fight cell.
Goku: Trains hard in hyperbolic time chamber to fight cell.

Vegeta trains some more in the hyperbolic time chamber.
Goku just hangs out with gohan.

Even though goku trained less he was still able to pretty much outdo cell, so he mightve become stronger even without that extra something of training. So I guess he might become stronger faster.

Vegeta: trains hard in gravitron for 7 years.
Goku: trains hard in otherworld for 7 years.

Vegeta had the advantage in his childhood I guess. But later on, Goku simply gets better training things. King Kai's planet beats planet vegeta for training. Then he gets the gravitron, while vegeta is too busy fighting small battles, so that sets him ahead. Then they both get into the hyperbolic chamber... but goku learned faster. Then vegeta finally uses the gravitron to it's max, but goku is in otherworld with all these dead super martial artist guys that help him out or something. In their last battle they're pretty even.... goku was *technically* stronger since he could transform, but that's just cause he had all those masters around him.

Best answers
The reason Goku did not mop the floor with Vegeta in thier duel, is because Vegeta was majin. Vegeta even talked about how he used the majin to gain strength so he could have a good fight with Goku...

If you dont think majin gives extra strength look at spopavitch....

Best answers
majin increased his powers by like 1%.
And in the end in the fight against goku he won (sort of, i dont care, he knocked goku out)
So it really is unclear whether or not he would have won had he not gone majin, he suspected he wouldnt but that was before he went ssj2 in the fight goku.
And dont say he couldnt have if he wasnt majin as you have no way to prove that, But what i was refering to with the goku gains large amounts of power by doing nothing at all, was the buu saga where he was fighting Buu as ssj3, and he was winning (just) And after piccollo asked him if he could have won and he said I dont know.
But then Buu Becomes Evil (increases powers dramatically)
Then he absorbs Gotenks, Piccollo and Gohan (Increases powers HUGE amounts) Then he becomes kid buu (Also increases his powers exponentially)
And then what happens? its a good fight between them.)
It simply cant be right.
Anyway vegeta has the most talent and determination, he is the best.

Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
WOW uber 1337 z0rz
yaaaaaaee.....noticed the markings near my "internet dude" wrting ? I don't want anyonethinking i'm like one of them who use numbers and letters together to make words seem "COOLER".

whats up with "n00b" ,newbie was ok ,then noobie came along ,and then all the 37 year old virgins who live with their moms came out of 20 years of playing Counter Strike with a whole pack of new phrases .
like hax0rz , r0x0rz ,}{alf Life ,L33t and so on...

I ****in' hate those asses .

Sorry for getting off topic ,I just wanted to get my point across.

PS ,Frieza ,Krillin and Buu are the strongest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom