who thinks u should be able to transform faster when there is more transformation?

u need to transformfaster

• yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no!

• dont care!

• ......... my brain hurts.........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
i think that in 1.3, sence there is more transfoprmation,(im thinking of 2-3) u should be able to transform faster, like earlier, if not, having to reach last transformation is noting but a dream

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
In the 1.2.1 patch, you'll be able to reach your first transformation faster, so hopefully they'll increase the amount of power you get when you hit or kill someone with an attack.

On a side note, shouldn't this be in Suggestions? o_O

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, among other things the patch will contain, the power you get when hitting an opponent will be increased. So it will be easier to get the required powerlevel to transform.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a thought, but wouldn't this be a given?

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres the fun and joy of those cool transforming FX when its not even long enough to see them all!?
Bah! to bad! muahahahaaha!

Retired
Best answers
moving it to suggestion forum. btw krazy-killa, you know what happends with wannabe mods eh. so please just don't. people saying stuff where things belong does not change our judgement. so it's irrelevant.

Best answers
ATM the only good transform effect is goku with the lighting and stuff. Everyone else is all the same, an expanding white bubble followed by a huge golden aura. If anyone has played EVM you will know that those transformations are mondo cool, if the ESF ones were like that i wouldn't mind then being long but at the moment they are mediocre

Best answers
i like it the way it is, anyway, you just got to get to half the amount of the transformation 2 in normal mode (for saiyans only) and vwola, transform and you are already the next transformation:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think that you need to transform earlier, its fine how it is.
they could even be higher the Required translevels

Best answers
I voted yes, because I like playing with the human (Krillin). His trans is just too far away, you can only reach it if playing for hours or when ruling the server and only if PLcatchup is off! I hate it to spam scatter beam / Kame to increase PL faster.
And I think you get not enough PL for disc instant killing (it is very hard to hit). Well Gohan and Trunks would loose a bit of their advantage of early transing.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but thats ok cause they are annoying when everyone on the server is either gohan or trunks and your a skilled char and still 1 or 2 mill off your trans

Best answers
I mean its ur lose if u like die if ur not transning fast enough.

Y not find a empy place where no one is

Best answers
yea, and if someone does atack u. ur bound to be able to press x to stop transing and go after them and kill them, come, it aint that hard. once u killed em, go to some remote place to trans, or in a cluster of other propl, cos i do either of them, if somone looks at u and they start powering a beam or somthin, befor they get it strong enough, som one atacks them as they noticed them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing it means is MORE SERVERS WITH PL_CATHUP 1 YAY... yeah. Don't worry, It's going to be faster already.
Off-topic: Who can possibly be 2 mil away from trans? Only Krillin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom