• I play it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont play it

• I have it but i dont play it much/not at all

• Total voters
Best answers
just wondering who actually plays FF11 here. Im Demomelie and in server Shiva lvl 33PLD/16WAR

Best answers
I played FFXI. It got much too repetitive for me. I remember Alea telling me that it gets boring, I didn't believe her at the time. But it's true, the game gets old and repetitive, I was tired of fighting level 47 bunnies the entire time. It's a good game, but it could have been so much better. It's not RP friendly, and it runs like garbage on my computer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
I played FFXI. It got much too repetitive for me. I remember Alea telling me that it gets boring, I didn't believe her at the time. But it's true, the game gets old and repetitive, I was tired of fighting level 47 bunnies the entire time. It's a good game, but it could have been so much better. It's not RP friendly, and it runs like garbage on my computer.
i played it for short time and came to that conclusion as well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasted much of my life on that game... 57 WHM with AF, 28 SMN, 30 BLM, 12 War, 20 THF, 10 PLD, 25 DRK. Yup... It gets boring though. After awhile the only thing that keeps you going is the friends you make. But after that, even that doesn't make it fun. Just a boring game.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to play it. I was a beta tester, and then played it for retail.. got boring, especially with the standard "MMORPG grinding" and they didn't bother to make unique monsters--gave the same things different pallette swaps, and different names.

Wimpy Bunny
Crappy Bunny
Bunny
Strong Bunny
Super Bunny
Super Chou Omega FINAL BUNNY
Ruiner of Worlds Bunny

It gets kinda old.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have it only because I have the hard drive, I plan on deleting my content ID soon

Best answers
I just started playing it again a few days ago. Tristran on Ragnarok. 6 BLM.

Alea, they changed that :p It goos from Wild Rabbit to Forest Hare now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom