Who plays 1.1?

Best answers
nah i got bored of stupid melee in 1.2 so i started to play 1.1 again. does someone of u also play 1.1 again?

Best answers
Been playing 1.1 for a year now, not everyday as it used to be though heh.

Best answers
I dont play 1.1 because 1.1 is for leets and 1.2 is for noobs.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Legend aka SSJ Shin Carl has a 1.1 server thats been up for the US

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like 1.1's melee system and i miss my wall jump when i play it. Plus it doesn't let me change my controls without automatcially changing to half-life controls when i open the menu. I'd play it more, but no EVM servers...

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I dont like 1.1's melee system and i miss my wall jump when i play it. Plus it doesn't let me change my controls without automatcially changing to half-life controls when i open the menu. I'd play it more, but no EVM servers...
Back then you needed a special pack for it to work with steam you probably need that :p

Anyway I still play 1.1 from time to time, usually because I just wanted to go ssj3 and majin Vegeta though with evm.

Best answers
IF i could actually get some server traffic i would keep the server up, but no one was actually going in there, and i was tired of waiting in there by myself. If I could add bots to the server, and have it so they are kicked when an extra person enters it would be up all the time.

Best answers
I might consider it when I decide to dl Steam again, that is when I get HL2. I suppose you can get it from esf world or something? And can play it through steam(not that theres much choice I suppose...so bad question)?

I miss 1.1 melee.

Best answers
Theres a cvar somewhere if i recall correctly. Ive even been on a 1.2.1 server with 1.1 melee.
Pretty akward if you ask me.

Best answers
1.1 melee? that cvar doesn't enable 1.1 melee...-.- all it does is increase the knockback distance. It doesn't remove the teleport delay nor does it increase the speed..pff 1.1 melee yea right <_<

Best answers
1.1 melee was endless whirling arround swooping anyway... thank God its history

Best answers
[OFF-Topic] Weird how most skilled people find it alot better than advanced melee ey?
1.1 was all about skills...so my guess is that you probably wern't any good..anywayz I'm not here to start a discussion about 1.1 melee being better (or worse) than 1.2 melee...

[on-topic] I've played 1.1 about 3 months ago...but because it took me to much time to get used to the targeting system again I uninstalled it and reinstalled 1.2 ^_^ (wich I play every now and then)

Best answers
I still play 1.1 from time to time. 1.2 just does not appeal to me one bit.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2 was cool at first, but it got boring really really quick. 1.1 is still the shiz0rs.

Best answers
XXX said:
[OFF-Topic] Weird how most skilled people find it alot better than advanced melee ey?
1.1 was all about skills...so my guess is that you probably wern't any good..anywayz I'm not here to start a discussion about 1.1 melee being better (or worse) than 1.2 melee...

[on-topic] I've played 1.1 about 3 months ago...but because it took me to much time to get used to the targeting system again I uninstalled it and reinstalled 1.2 ^_^ (wich I play every now and then)
No i wasnt that good.
And the "skillz" was who had the highest mouse sensitivity and who has the most ki to last out the whirlpool swooping.
"l337" 1.1 players dont like 1.2 because its abit balanced and they have a possibility to loose.
So i suppose 1.2 isnt about the skill"z"...

Best answers
May the force be with ESF 1.1 player :)
We all belive that ESF 1.3 will save what ESF 1.1 lost in ESF 1.2...
Or do we ?
ESF 1.1 was fine
ESF 1.2 is fine
ESF 1.3 will be best

Best answers
Texas said:
"l337" 1.1 players dont like 1.2 because its abit balanced and they have a possibility to loose.
So i suppose 1.2 isnt about the skill"z"...
Balenced? Possibility to lose?
The reason that l337 players don't like esf 1.2 is because its SLOW..not because its balanced, because obviously its not...my avarage score is still the same as in 1.1 (100 - 0), my possibility to lose is still 0.000002

Texas said:
So i suppose 1.2 isnt about the skill"z
Ofcourse 1.2 requires "some" skill...but because its slower than esf 1.1 it requires less skill to aim..so in my oppinion it requires practically NO skill because its below my standarts

( Ehm..btw if you want to reply again texas PM me because I don't want to get warned for going off topic all the time -.-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom