Who makes the best Gogeta- Skin?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I agree with Sonic. If its NOT his model, then so what if he "cloned" it to look similar. I can't believe this thread was closed when this model is obviously a great model. I can't wait for the official release! GJ LK! Keep the good work coming :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*blatantly flames*

suck my cock fuck face

had enough of these forums and its constant model editing and ripping bs, have fun going no where!

Best answers
its just wrong to practically clone some1 elses work and call it as your own .
its like say a ford enginner / designer bases a new ford car on a porsche 911 and makes it look preaty much identical and sticks the ford badge on it. he would probably get sewed o_O. i have a mate that runs a bodykit making company here in australia . he wanted to make a body kit based on a very popluar kit called the "droid 2" for a mitsubishi lancer. he preaty much cloned and made some small changes to it and the originol creaters of the droid 2 bodykit told him that if he doesnt make more changes to his kit they would sew him.

its preaty much the same situation on these forums sometimes. people cloning other peoples work and calling it as their own.
i sometimes try to clone smos models to get a better understanding of how he makes his models so good but before i do it ask him on msn if i can do it and never release them or show them to any. the only time i have shown my clones to any1 was when i showed a progress to smo himself because i needed crits.

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
*blatantly flames*

suck my cock fuck face

had enough of these forums and its constant model editing and ripping bs, have fun going no where!
Go Smooo .

Best answers
God such childish behavior btw If this "cloning" is wrong then aren't we all cloning were looking at pictures of characters to make models of them how is that different from looking at a models pictures to help with makeing your model I mean sure Smo put alot of work into this but There was alot of work put into the show itself and the pictures we use as referances.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am re-closing this. The topic has been blatently ignored, and the rules debate continues. Do not ask for this thread to be reopned, I will re-open it when this issue has been sorted out, and I will expect that the topic is followed next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom