Who knows Bid For Power??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who knows the quake III mod Bid For power?
it used to be a DBZ mod but they had problems with funimation... and they made other models and maps!!
www.bidforpower.com

i'm making a skinpack for BFP with bigger beams and the old models..
check it out at www.bfp.mailfree.nl o_o
if anyone is good with making skins, sounds, menu pictures and more, send me a mail or answer at this topic

Best answers
No offense, but You're an Idiot, Everyone knows BFP, They did NOT get in trouble with TOEI animation, They don't own DBZ and any of it's rights any more. They got in trouble by the gay FUNimation.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I KNOW but IF there are people who don't know BFP i'm just saying that for poeple who don't know!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No offense, but You're an Idiot

Indeed you are

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHY DOES EVRYONE CALL ME AN IDIOT ????
i made a little fault calling: TOEI animation instead of FUNimation

IS THAT SUCH A BIG PROBLEM????;(

Best answers
But... YOU GOTTA KNOW, EVERYONE HERE THAT LIKES DBZ, WHICH EVERYONE DOES, KNOWS OF BFP!!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Bird Studio/Shueisha, TOEI Animation owns the copyrights to Dragonball Z (2001). FUNimation Productions, LTD owns a license for distribution rights to copyrighted DB/DBZ/DBGT material in North America. They sold part of there license to Infrogrames. That is that Infrogrames now owns a sub license to exlusively publish games in NA with copyrighted DBZ material.

So :p

As far as BFP, It's in off topic, it's not excessive, and you guys shouldn't be so rough on these posters because they weren't nasty to us when we posted on their forums.

Love, peace, and nurturing of Big Bang farms. Spread the good word! :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom