Who is your LEAST favorite DBZ character?

Best answers
i frekin HATE HERCULES he thinks he soooo tough lol he got beaten by a girl in the tounament... ARRG 18 y did you let hercule win :(

Best answers
18 just let Hercule win to get rich :devsmile:

Oh, and to stay on topic: my least favourite character from DBZ is Lime(from the Cell Games Saga). She appeared in only one episode, but that alone was too much already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, I didnt really like chi chi much. Don't know why, probably because she was kind of boring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
least favorite would have to be freiza. I seriously think hes ***, or atleast partially cause of 3 reasons.
1) talks like a chick
2) acts like a stubborn child who cant get his way
3) he just looks ***

he was flirting with vegeta, i mean cmon...

LFG

Best answers
hercule, he takes the credit for everything and then brags to the public of how he "defeated" those villans:rolleyes:

Best answers
Gotenks hes a show off and talks to much give him a chewy ;)

Best answers
There's only one character that I absolutely hate.
And that is "GARLIC junior"
That guy is so ****ing weak.

Best answers
king kai, chi chi, gotenks, krillens ex-chick the real air-head one.

almostdeleted

A
Bibidi.. he was pointless and anoying...ANd I dont why but I hated Kabito... He was so... ***..

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
Chibi Trunks, Goten, Gotenks, Piccolo from the Buu saga, Buu, and that lazy namek Dende.
Holy ****. Exactly the same as me! Thats weird.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotenks hes a show off and talks to much give him a chewy
Now that i think about it,a change in my input. Gotenks would have to be my least favorite character, what he said was right, the char is just totally annoying, he thinks hes strong, for a fusion he is very very weak. And Goten and Trunks apart are even worse. xept Trunks is coo.

Best answers
garlic junior is stupid anyway he is imortal he cant die so he locks himself up :s
i think it is a whaste of time seeing that saga anyway :p

Best answers
I really don't like King Kai.He told goku not to fight Frieza if he didn't everyone would of died cause freiza would of got the dragonballs and wished for immortality. Plus King Kai has that annoying voice like screetch from Saved By The Bell. My second least favorite character is Piccolo in the buu saga all he does is just stand there and watch like most of the characters in The Buu Saga. In the earlier Sagas Piccolo kicked alot of of the villians ass

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I hate freiza, he looks, talks and sounds ghey. for christ sakes, he is purple, pink, and sounds like a girl! And he always thinks he can beat up a super saiyajin, even though he has lost every time. His voice is annoying too

Best answers
i gues my favorite character in dbz would be piccolo because he has much knoledge and is a very skilled fighter. and the character i hate is bibidi cuz he is so ***** weak and pathetic.

Best answers
Hercule, I think he should be a built in esf bot that can only run around just so I can pound the living crap out of him...

Best answers
Originally posted by Orz
There are a lot of unlikeable characters. Zarbon is clearly far too proud of his feminine side, Dodoria doesn't even need explaining, and Pui Pui was just sad. Gotenks can be irritating at times too.
(For what it's worth, I actually liked Fat Buu)

However, my definate least favourite is Vegeta. He is without a doubt the most consistently annoying character throughout the entire show. His constant ignorance of his own weakness is irritating, and the way he blames Goku for everything is just as bad (If he had a paper cut, he'd blame it on "that Kakarott!") Worst of all he is by far the stupidest character in the show.

Sure, the Z Fighters aren't the most intelligent group of people. They have a few smart members, like Gohan and Piccolo, but Goku would consistently be beaten at chess by your average rock and Yamcha actually forgets that he can fly in the Buu Saga - now that's bad. However, both of them look like astrophysicists when compared to the bizzarely deficient Vegeta Intelligence.

Vegeta's brainpower first is shown to us when he decides that he'll ignore his son, the one with the Time Machine and actual knowledge of the actual future, and go fight two androids who proceed to annihilate him - and the other Z Fighters (at this point, I was wondering why they bothered to rescue him. Let Vegeta die and you won't have to worry about Perfect Cell appearing, that's for sure.)

Dr. Gero might have created Cell but Vegeta made him perfect. Just when they had the chance to finish him, the ever-intelligent Vegeta decided that it would be okay to let him absorb #18 so that he could have a 'good fight'. Recall that nobody was prepared for the magnitude of Cell's power increase after absorbing #17. Trunks, being Not Stupid, realised that if his power increase was anything like that when absorbing #18 he would become too powerful for Vegeta to handle.

But no, Vegeta fought Trunks long enough for Cell to become Perfect and beat them both up. Nice one, Vegeta. He makes up for this later by helping defeat Cell, right? Hardly. I've often read that Gohan defeated Cell "with the help of Vegeta". Firstly, no Vegeta, no Perfect Cell. Secondly, Gohan only needed help because he had to critically injure himself saving - you guessed it - Vegeta! What a guy. Best of all, when Cell kills Trunks, Vegeta blames it on Goku. What the hell?

This sad story of Vegeta screwing everything up extends into the Buu Saga, where he deliberately lets Babidi turn him Majin so that he can fight Goku. Right. Whatever. I don't really see the logic, as he could just beat Dabura, Babidi and go fight Goku back at the World Tournament. Then he proceeds to help resurrect Majin Buu by fighting Goku long enough to give him power, and then knocks out Goku so that he can go fight Buu by himself. Genius! Needless to say he gets everybody killed again, and his idea of a solution is to blow himself up. Ten points for style, minus ten for planning.
Its called plot/storyline and also character development think about if vegeta wasnt included in dbz .. take a minute to think about it surely if you hate him that much it would be easy ok... without vegeta, trunks would not exist obviously and so no warning of the heart virus would be told and goku would die ok. no vegeta at the beginning of dbz means goku would not of had to fight to the extreme measures of his own power to see that he needed to become stronger ok and also king vegeta would of never revolted against freeza had vegeta not been his captive ok so meaning planets would still have to deal with a large majority of saiyans when freiza orders them too. cleary you cant tell where the points end and information begins remember action is only the A in anime.

Anyways My favourite is vegeta i love his persona, arrogant with pride hatred towards his succesors hes the best when his fights are in his favour he makes it worth his while unlike goku who i have dubbed king of the cheapshot

Thumbs up for Vegeta and krillin also Mr Satan (hercule)

sorry fro taking so long :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom