Who is your LEAST favorite DBZ character?

Best answers
Im tired of all the 'Who's your favorite character!'deals....so, go on...tell me, who do ya really hate? I suppose I hate Pui Pui the most. He thought he was so good, and he was outrageously pitiful, though he did provide some good laughs while he lasted, lol.

V'

Best answers
The henchmen for frieza. What a bunch of wusses.:S

Best answers
You mean all of them, the Ginyu Force, or those guys that got tossed around by Captain Ginyu? Those guys were funny too, lol. And ugly, geeze.

Best answers
i found it funny how all the people who entered the world tournament thought they could kick the z-fighters ass, and then they got the **** kicked out of them:)

Best answers
I hate Cell, Freiza, Coola, and Brolly.

Maybe me and Vegeta are secret twins.

Best answers
Trunks, Gohan and all movie characters that werent in the series except janemba.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think one of my least favorite characters has to be radditz. He was a pretty crappy enemy. Wasn't a fan of him.

Best answers
has to be hercule. how can anyone stand him. i sometimes turn the channel or fast forward when hes on and is talking. i find him so annoying. i hate characters like that. i hope hes not gonna be on esf :scared:

Best answers
Chibi Trunks, Goten, Gotenks, Piccolo from the Buu saga, Buu, and that lazy namek Dende.

Best answers
Hercule in ESF would be funny as! He could have like, Brag Attack, where he just craps on about how good he is, in an attempt to annoy his opponents to death.

Best answers
i liked all the characters, even hercule. I hated the civilians. I cringe everytime there are people other than the main guys

Best answers
Buu - (mainly kid buu, but i love fat buu) I hate that pink pile of ****, always regenerating and mocking the Z fighters cuz they are made of something substantial not pink ****

Frieza - The ***est person in all of the dragonball series (even more so than general blue who really was ***)

I love hercule/mr satan he is so funny

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Satan, he's just so . . . boring, and irritating, etc, etc. And when we should be seeing scenes of everyone should be fighting, they're showing HIM!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've only seen four episodes of GT, and they show Vegeta for .5 seconds in one of them...I love Vegeta...but...not like that. He looked like Freddie Mercury on heavy drugs with Guile's haircut. >:0\

Honestly I'd have to say the Ginyu force wasn't very cool. They got WAYYYY more airtime then necessary. lol

Orz

Best answers
There are a lot of unlikeable characters. Zarbon is clearly far too proud of his feminine side, Dodoria doesn't even need explaining, and Pui Pui was just sad. Gotenks can be irritating at times too.
(For what it's worth, I actually liked Fat Buu)

However, my definate least favourite is Vegeta. He is without a doubt the most consistently annoying character throughout the entire show. His constant ignorance of his own weakness is irritating, and the way he blames Goku for everything is just as bad (If he had a paper cut, he'd blame it on "that Kakarott!") Worst of all he is by far the stupidest character in the show.

Sure, the Z Fighters aren't the most intelligent group of people. They have a few smart members, like Gohan and Piccolo, but Goku would consistently be beaten at chess by your average rock and Yamcha actually forgets that he can fly in the Buu Saga - now that's bad. However, both of them look like astrophysicists when compared to the bizzarely deficient Vegeta Intelligence.

Vegeta's brainpower first is shown to us when he decides that he'll ignore his son, the one with the Time Machine and actual knowledge of the actual future, and go fight two androids who proceed to annihilate him - and the other Z Fighters (at this point, I was wondering why they bothered to rescue him. Let Vegeta die and you won't have to worry about Perfect Cell appearing, that's for sure.)

Dr. Gero might have created Cell but Vegeta made him perfect. Just when they had the chance to finish him, the ever-intelligent Vegeta decided that it would be okay to let him absorb #18 so that he could have a 'good fight'. Recall that nobody was prepared for the magnitude of Cell's power increase after absorbing #17. Trunks, being Not Stupid, realised that if his power increase was anything like that when absorbing #18 he would become too powerful for Vegeta to handle.

But no, Vegeta fought Trunks long enough for Cell to become Perfect and beat them both up. Nice one, Vegeta. He makes up for this later by helping defeat Cell, right? Hardly. I've often read that Gohan defeated Cell "with the help of Vegeta". Firstly, no Vegeta, no Perfect Cell. Secondly, Gohan only needed help because he had to critically injure himself saving - you guessed it - Vegeta! What a guy. Best of all, when Cell kills Trunks, Vegeta blames it on Goku. What the hell?

This sad story of Vegeta screwing everything up extends into the Buu Saga, where he deliberately lets Babidi turn him Majin so that he can fight Goku. Right. Whatever. I don't really see the logic, as he could just beat Dabura, Babidi and go fight Goku back at the World Tournament. Then he proceeds to help resurrect Majin Buu by fighting Goku long enough to give him power, and then knocks out Goku so that he can go fight Buu by himself. Genius! Needless to say he gets everybody killed again, and his idea of a solution is to blow himself up. Ten points for style, minus ten for planning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom