• Krillin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gogeta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Offcourse i choose Brolly as a number one.....he is cool and very strong...but close up to his numberone position Vegeta is on secondplace...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku is the toughest, vegeta was usually getting beat up or knocking off weak foes. while goku handled the big guys. vegeta didn't even hurt cell, goku almost ripped him to peices with his kamehameha.

goku always was becoming stonger than everyone else.

from super saiyan to super saiyan 3.

if you watch db gt. vegeta had to use bulma's invention to go ssj4.

the toughest movie character is Super Android 13 unlike Cell he was 3 Andriods instead of 2 and a bio-machine that collected man humans in the future.

they couldn't even budge him when they swong and all their blasts bounced of him

goku had to make a spirit bomb then go super saiyan and throw it at him to kill super 13.

Best answers
Thats Goku!!!!!
he is always then one that wins (exept in cell games)
beating up Brolly (nearly twice)
beating up Buu (Spirit Bomb)
beating up Super 13 (Spirit Bomb)
beating up Freiza (SSJ)
beating up..........

Retired
Best answers
Gogeta is the strongest fighter in all of DBZ. but he aint on the list

*EDIT* I edditted the poll and added gogeta :) *EDIT*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku is the strongest, whenever a new bad guy comes who's all big and strong, Goku comes and usually whips 'em everytime.

FTH

F
come on, Vegetto is the best, he's got good jokes and even beats up buu while being candy!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and who could forget get gogeta!!! hes the strongest in the universe (but not as cool as vegetto...)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yamcha! ;) toughest isnt a question of strength, its a questions of not runnin away from fights, even if the odds area gainst u, so id hafta say goku

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
piccolo .....................:S

Best answers
Goku Was always better then Vegeta, even during the Majin Vegeta and Goku fight, they both had about the same power levels , but u could tell Goku had an upper edge over. The way Vegeta won was cheap but funny lol.

Always fight hard, victory is always around the corner

[/img]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that not true goku lost to majin vegeta

Best answers
He's always been the strongest, braves, biggest, toughest, smartest and coolest KRILLIN

heh j/k

Best answers
why does everyone say goku..hes the strongest not the toughest.....brolly survived 2 planet explosions with his obsession to kill kakarotto.....hes been frozen in for seven years and resisted mind controlling technology......need i say more?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhh aren't toughest and strongest synonyms?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont include fusions cus well their not the strongest in their own right goku was the strongest up till gohan in the cell games then he became the strongest again (they wrote in gohan becoming lazy cus if they didnt gohan would have left goku for dead, strenght wise) then gohan became the strongest again when he went mystic. from all the sites ive seen this one is the best single scource ive found. http://www.dragonball-gt.com/unrivaled/pr/thplnr.htm

Lid

L
strength and toughness and different.

If this were about strength it'd be be Goku (i'm an arid Vegeta fan, but Goku was stronger, Vegeta was just a much greater fighter making him win all the fights.

Toughness mean how much u can fight with injuryu, and that has to goto Brolly...

Best answers
well it's goku's show...what do you expect!
well i choose vegeta though cause hes the 2nd strongest... o_O

Originally posted by Kai_Tracid
if you watch db gt. vegeta had to use bulma's invention to go ssj4.
ah let me say something about that.the machine generated earth rays so vegeta would change into a golden oozura.
then he went ssj4 by himself.

the only thing different from goku is that goku could go ssj4 after he 1st tranforms when ever he wanted because hes "special" And vegeta needs to look at the earth.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
piccolo.............................:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta wasnt even the second strongest cus during the whole freiza thing there was piccolo then future trunks, for a short while he was the second strongest then piccolo fused with kami so he was the second again then during the room of time gohan was cus he was almost equal to goku and goku was far stronger than vegeta, in the buu saga he was the second for a little while till gotenks and gohan started training again, face it vegetas weak.

and i think vegeta did need the device to go SSJ4 cus i havent seen anyone say anything different, its always SSJ4 acheived by goku, vegeta with a device created by bulma.

Best answers
man brolly could kick all their ass's! and he did...untill goku pulled that bull**** "give me all your power crap" and took him down in 1 punch....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom