who is the best esf player??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well , Sarutobi says he doesnt script.
therefore he doesnt script.
i dont script.
i dont even count scripters as players..
even though i beat them too.
yea DaRk is a good player. <--- a fact

Best answers
:smile: alpha : bio , crimson
1.0 : groovy , bio
1.1 : groovy , bio
1.2.1/2 : gohan
1.2.3 : Can't really say exactly. I see new people mix it up all the time as well as people using tons of names. Most popular would be sar , pen, loki, but you can't say who is the best unless they had a tournament before 1.3 is out. IMO. Oh and this game gets easier and fun if you don't care about winning. :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Im the best in South-Africa... but that doesnt really count because only me and donnierisk play online =p

I think the best player is saru, simply because he can dance better than any of those other guys.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm the best....

what :rolleyes:

Best answers
Im the best.. no doubt.. as soon as i stop goofin around so much ill show you all..

Best answers
well to be honest, you will never tell who is the 'best' esf player...
Saru plays in america, Kai plays in Israel, Europe.
hear this:
I have won Kai before,
I have won Kartsa before,
and they both have won me before,
as you say they can both be 'better' than eachother.
but these people have usually beaten eachother in a duel.
I have witnessed Kai beat Saru, and Saru Beat Kai... Kai beat Kartsa, Kartsa beat Kai... you get the idea?

Best answers
I get the idea. Are you basically saying, one can be greater than the other at certain times?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also think that is possible, depending on mood, etc.
I beat my friend in a game sometimes, and then other times it's other way around.

I think that GrimReaper is the.......worst.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
I also think that is possible, depending on mood, etc.
I beat my friend in a game sometimes, and then other times it's other way around.

I think that GrimReaper is the.......worst.
Nah the worst guy is the one who comes to a server and says "How u ply"

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah it sort of does depend on mood and where your concentration is at that particular time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are more factors than that, it can also be surrounding environment ask jinx, it always seems to be freezing at his house when he fights

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ya , we should have ESF Tournaments arranged. :O
------
With prize money , and sponsers like in WC3 , CS
that would make the ESF community huge.
After all , ESF is the best game ive ever played.
and ive played lots of them. but its really annoying that there arent any tournaments with prizes and such things. that come with fair conditions aswell.
----------
like the CPL are having the matches on LAN and such.
i wonder if some sponsers will be willing to do the same on ESF.
after all it has huge potential, and it might push the team harder to release 1.3 already^^

Best answers
Just think, if they had one of those tournaments, that are held in public. Just think, you would all have about 10 ping because you would be in the same room, maybe even next to each other XD.

Best answers
for me, the way i see the top 3 in north america is:
1. .:zen:. saru
2. .:zen:. dark or .:zen:. gon
3. .:zen:. dark or .:zen:. gon

Best answers
Cho/Pen is a trash player. His disrespect for other players, blatant exploiting, and being a hot head is enough to prove this.

I would say overall, from the point when 1.2 came out, to where it is now, the top players would have to be Gohan and Saru . These two are what everyone in one way or another aspired to be as good. These two are way ahead of everyone else in their reaction time, fast acting strategy and coming up with "new" stuff that owns everyone. And usually everyone was quick to try to figure out how they did such and such then copy copy copy. American side anyways.

Some honorable mentions though, in no particular order, Alea, Thytomi, Optimus, Kami-Sama, Gon, and to a lesser extent phatslugga.

Best answers
These kind of discussions are so biased.

After all these years of playing I think I can say there is not 1 player who is "BEST". Like Kai mention earlyer there are a bunch of players who rank "BEST". These players can beat eachother depending on some factors.

There are so many factors that will make someone a winner of a duel.

When someone beats another one at 10-8 or 10-9 doesnt mean that the winner is always better perse. actually it means very little. Cause it could go both ways.

It mostly depends on how "lame" you can play that will make you win.
example? blocklame/throw/melee hit/beamjump when someone attacks.
Beams/Beamjumps when running, using this playstyle perfectly and you win always unless other player does the same and duels will take hours untill someones bored and leaves.

Now most duels seem to be melee only and that takes most of the lameness away. But I still think it depends alot on certain things that will make you winner. I fighted some ppl Ilost to and Ihought it was a very good duel and Ilost to ppl were I frankly was not motivated to do much.

I'm not even going to mention scripts because just seeing the word make me tired and im not going into that.

Last thing. Every top player beated me and I beated every top player.
Yes that includes Sarutobi and dont mention that ping crap you know were you was getting yourself into.

And all that means? Not much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom