who is the best esf player??

Best answers
Zeonix said:
You know damn well 1.2 is the noob friendly version of esf -_-. 1.2 is a lot easier for newbs to play than 1.1 ever was. The only difference now is there are less mature newbs around for 1.2, and since there actually was an outbreak of aimbot usage and the like, newbs think everyone is hacking when someone is better than them.
poor noobs never get any respect ;)

1.2 is easyer for noobies cause of slower pace basic melee and the crippled advanced melee

EDIT: to the guy who says remove the tele delay, are you noob? the tele delay is there to stop an exploit of binding telport to mousewheel, and making it unfair to other people with a tele advantage. read my sig, smith and wesson can help you!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
First of all , check at who youre talking before using "names" alright.
second, whats so "exploit" in changing the teleport to mousewheel, almost any 1.1 player does it.

Best answers
Legacy4.Kai said:
First of all , check at who youre talking before using "names" alright.
second, whats so "exploit" in changing the teleport to mousewheel, almost any 1.1 player does it.
And that's why they got rid of it...esf team didn't intend for almost every esf player to spam telport by binding it to mousewheel, and what about noobs, people never told them about mousewheeling, they would ask and the wheeler would be a **** to the noob so other people don't exploit like he did.
skilled people knew the exploit, and used it to beat on the new people.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh...that was the most useless move ever. Binding your teleport to the scroller was a hit or miss tactic. You you hit the person, congrats. If you miss, you're ****ed because you don't have any ki. I think the move pretty much balanced itself.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Eh...that was the most useless move ever. Binding your teleport to the scroller was a hit or miss tactic. You you hit the person, congrats. If you miss, you're ****ed because you don't have any ki. I think the move pretty much balanced itself.
Er, no it didn't. You're assuming that everyone who used this always did enough teleports to run out of ki. Themajority of the time, you would do three of four teleports, not enough to wipe out all of your ki.

I win.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Zeonix has it.. it was exactly like that.
anyway i cant see wheres the "Exploit" in binding teleport there.
its just a 1 key bind lol. I bind my teleport to "R" , is it exploited aswell?
anyway they removed it to make 1.2 "Noob balanced"

Best answers
Lets not forget who the best hacker of ESF is! I can beat anyone non-legit. Seriously, and if I ever lost with them, I was kind enough not to use speedhack. I'm #1!!!! Vote for me!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
Er, no it didn't. You're assuming that everyone who used this always did enough teleports to run out of ki. Themajority of the time, you would do three of four teleports, not enough to wipe out all of your ki.

I win.
Name 10 people who used the script who were smart enough to know that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"who is the best esf player??" is the name of the thread, not "who scripts and how did they do it??" May we keep on the subject and you two chat about this elsewhere.

Best answers
i would say the best were bi0 and grOOVy in 1.1 >.>

donno about 1.2 though o_O

Best answers
Even though i said i would not respond to this topic anymore, i will just make one thing clear about the binding teleport in 1.1

the reason it is an "EXPLOIT" is because of the fact that you are able to move the mousewheel faster than a person can hit the button at a rapid pace without losing concentration. scroll with your mouse wheel, and then try and press teleport the same way while holding forward. The difference is quite great, in one little upward push on a mousewheel, you can teleport up to 3-5 times. If you push once on a button, you teleport once. Therefor it is deemed an exploit because it gives the user the ability to do a task that either A) You normally can NOT due or B ) You can perform an act at a faster rate than humanly possible. A mouse wheel shouldn't be considered a button due to the "Roll" effect you can have with it. Yes it is a simple one button bind, but the ability to abuse it is why it was removed.

There is no point in arguing this, because it is taken out and won't be put back in. The tele delay will stay.

I apologize for being off topic, but everyone knows how i feel about the ranking system here and i do not beleive i need to go into it more. If you care to message me about this. A) Don't, i won't argue with you and i honestly don't care. B ) if you randomly see me on, you can come to an american server and face me, not talk, but have a match...unless i know you or want to talk to you, i won't be "user friendly"

simple as that and though i went against this statement before, i will say one last time

I am done with this topic, it should be closed and i won't be responding to it anymore. Good bye, Jakshï bolzïn, ciao, Joi gin, Au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, Ja ne.

and any other language for goodbye for that matter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A little less rogue modding, a little less off-topicness, a little more on-topicness, if there's any left, really.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who knows, someone could make a plugin to remove the teleport delay :p. I never knew of this exploit, I might use it at 1.1 lans. The only down side to it would be the ki usage has someone near buy your direction when you stop to recharge can probably hit you.

Iv'e watched saru play once & iv'e also seen Zeonix play once. I wanna see a battle between the both of them then I could probably say who the best player is, considering that they are of very simlar skill level.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I don't even play anymore. There are 3 servers where I get fairly low ping, and people only go to one of them now.

But rest assure, Saru is probably still better than I am.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo and I used to be pretty much dead even. If not then Zeo was a tad better then me. Sarutobi can kick my ass 6 ways from sunday. He's the best.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I play my main competition I always do some moves that are unusual or that you don't see many people using, such as a downward swoop (ctrl).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find downward swoop to be better as an offensive attack rather than as an evasive manuever.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I teleport down, something almost no one but me does. Everyone likes to tele up. They have to stop being so predictable -.-

Oh, and I find myself to be the best in esf. Why? Because I am The best in ESF. Hint, hint, wink wink. I give it away too easily -.-

I was the best in 1.2, I AM the best in 1.3. I was also the best in 1.1. I never played 1.0 or 2.0 or 1.9 but i assure you I was the best in those versions as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Zeo and I used to be pretty much dead even. If not then Zeo was a tad better then me. Sarutobi can kick my ass 6 ways from sunday. He's the best.
Like I said. Its because he believes in the heart of the cards and the power of friendship!

Are you a bad enough dude to trust your deck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom