who is pissed cause this guy died? [Naruto Spoiler?!]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoops! I thought Hayate was chuunin. Guess not. Oh well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats just wrong. he was a jounin.and anko is gonna die!!! i hope naruto or gemma kills her, lol. hayate was cool, the gemma does look like him, he even has the same head protecter, its just backwards. i bet that is him and he just got a make over. lol, or he just did his hair for once and took some advil and got some sleep. i bet that is him. well im getting 72 right now so i will tell you if it is him, that would make me so happy.

Edit- sasuke just cought up with them and i bet he is goin to kill garaa and anko and the other dude. hehe:D.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was about to correct Alea... but still, here is the bottom line.

Gekkou Hayate

A Tokubetsu (Special) Jounin level ninja, he is the examiner for the third and final test of the Chuunin Selection Exam. With bags under his eyes and a bad cough, he appears to be a sickly man. Since there are too many Genins who successfully completed the first two tests, Hayate conducts a preliminary round in order to eliminate half of the group. After over hearing a conversation by Baki and Kabuto about their plans against Leaf Village, he is confronted by Baki. Although he's commented on by Baki as being a talented ninja, he is not talented enough to defeat Baki. Hayate's Leaf Style, Mikazuki no Mai (Dance of Crescent Moon) failing, he is then killed by Baki. It is because of this that a replacement then handles the main event of the final test in the Exam.

naruto guide pwns again...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neoboy said:
thats just wrong. he was a jounin.and anko is gonna die!!! i hope naruto or gemma kills her, lol. hayate was cool, the gemma does look like him, he even has the same head protecter, its just backwards. i bet that is him and he just got a make over. lol, or he just did his hair for once and took some advil and got some sleep. i bet that is him. well im getting 72 right now so i will tell you if it is him, that would make me so happy.

Edit- sasuke just cought up with them and i bet he is goin to kill garaa and anko and the other dude. hehe:D.
What are you talking about? Anko is not going to die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ya, hehe, then Orochimaru is gonna kill her, he almost did already. she is gonna die if the3rd font kill him, which he probaly will cause now he summond enma. Orochimaru is gonna die, hehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i read the quide and it says the 3rd gets killed like this: Died after sealing the soul of Orochimaru's arms, inside his own soul, which was taken by the God of Death. so that sucks.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
neoboy said:
well i read the quide and it says the 3rd gets killed like this: Died after sealing the soul of Orochimaru's arms, inside his own soul, which was taken by the God of Death. so that sucks.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! You can spoil up to where the show is, but don't spoil what we haven't seen yet! >_<

*offers Neoboy to the God of Death*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, im gonna get hacked!!! [turns on norton]

sorry, guys but this is a naruto spoiler thread. it says it in the title.:p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it says spoilers in the thread title..... i cant believe people havent read the manga, its so much better than the series....... but then again, whatever floats your boat.........

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
neoboy said:
lol, im gonna get hacked!!! [turns on norton]
Like norton could save you.

Most people I am assuming only watch the show, since reading is oh-so-overrated nowadays. Why read, when you can sit on your butt and watch?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neoboy said:
Are you stupid or something? DON'T SPOIL STUFF SO BLATANTLY. So what if it says spoiler thread? You're also supposed to color your text so they can only read it by highlighting.

davidskiwan said:
it says spoilers in the thread title..... i cant believe people havent read the manga, its so much better than the series....... but then again, whatever floats your boat.........
I read the manga.. I still prefer the series. GIFs from the manga are too big. :talk:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto is one of the very FEW series in which the anime absolutely BLOWS AWAY the manga. The manga in Naruto is so utterly inferior, it's laughable.

Sure, it gets the story across, but it isn't fun to read as some other manga is. The manga of Naruto is so utterly.. bland. It's hard to explain.

Anyone who insists the manga of Naruto is better then the series is either 1-a die-hard manga fanboy, who automatically asserts all anime is inferior because it IS anime, or someone cracked up on cocaine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could do without the hugely varying levels of drawing and animation, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i read the manga just to see what happens =P the anime is clearly better tho, animations are great and the moves are great to see in action

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, and im sorry to those of you i spoiled the NEXT FREAKING EPISODE FOR, im pretty sure this all going to happen in teh next episode, SO STOP WHINING!! cause in episode 70 they engaged in a brutal battle, and in episode 71 the fight began to get interesting, so im pretty sure its not going to be like dbz and wait 10 episodes to show one battle, so it will probaly all go down in epidsode 72.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah you could have waited until -=THE NEXT FREAKING EPISODE=- to tell us or something, let us find out on our own. It was pretty obvious the 3rd would lose but you didn't have to tell us exactly how, alright genius? It says "[Naruto Spoiler?!]", singular, I see that implying that the only spoiler would be the fact that Mr. Sickly Examiner gets slashed to bits.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i dis agree with sailor alea, i think the manga is far superior, in the way that the only parts in the show that suck, are the parts that arent in the manga, and there is so much standing around in the anime, which is something ive grown to hate, like in dbz. Most of the speech in the show is exactly like the manga anyway........ for some reason i prefer the style the manga is drawn as well, it looks much better than the anime. heh, its just that so far i prefer manga over any anime anyway, for the clear fact it involves more imagination and is the original story, with the original creators intentions. I dunno though, the animation in the naruto is the only thing going for it though, because i hate the really baddly animated episodes, i cant stand them, ive often ended up not bothering to watch the whole show becuase it annoys me that much. The other thing is the anime didnt captivate me, i watched one or two episodes and i didnt feel the want/need to watch anymore, but i read 1 or 2 issues of the naruto manga, and all i did for the next 2 days was read the manga, it really got me into naruto, naruto is just another anime, but the manga is outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom