who is pissed cause this guy died? [Naruto Spoiler?!]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i saw this dude on a naruto episode and i thought he was really cool, he was the chuunin preliminary match ref. i dont know his name but i thought he was really cool but then a few episodes later he was killed by some dude from the hidden country of sand. i was so pissed i just wanted to kill that dude so bad. and the fact they showed hisdead cut-up body made it even worse. so is there anyone else who is pissed over this?

this is the dude:

Edited topic - Prozac

Best answers
put spoiler in title. i know some people not got that far and would be upset :p

He was pretty good. I hope this new ref does not die. he seems just as cool.

On a side note tho. he looked like he was dying in the first place. so :0

*reason i asked for spoiler is because people get pissed on every little bit of info leaked trust me anime freaks are weird*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh ya....hehe....well sorry for those of you who havent got that far. oops, well ya he dies and as you said i hope this new ref dont die. im on episode 69 and i cant wait to so they rest could its getting very chaotic [hope that dont reveal that much,hehe]

Best answers
The show is getting good. and from what i was told about manga it will be getting alot better.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG! A cartoon character died WTF OMGZoRS?!

NUKE NARUTONIA, KILL TEH PRIME MINISTER!!!

Come on now kiddies, it's only a cartoon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
to be honest I couldn't care less about him
and like NS said, he looked like he was dying anyway..
hmm.....your just a heartless monkey!!! hehe:D, and opty it hurts man, it truly does. i feel an emptieness in my heart. [damn sand nazis]

Best answers
Prime you have no heart man. *sniff* i saw the guy cut up :( it looked painful.

But thats funny coming from the great...

Optimus Prime
Leader of teh Autobots

:)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, well I guess, I have only ever seen 0 episodes of Naruto, so maybe it's one of those "you had to be there" type deals.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

My handiwork :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna kick your ass, he was my favorite guy. you bunghole!! that was just plain mean.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess he couldn't Konoha-ryu Mikazuki-no-mai his way out of that one. :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Prozac said:
relax.... it's just a cartoon
Shut up Prozac, we all know you cried when you watched the End of Evangelion. Actually, I did too.

Anyways, back on topic, that dude wasn't even a main character, so I'm not surprised he got killed off.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The only person who didnt cry from the End of Evangelion was Hibiki.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude.... he may look pretty cool, but he never did anything.... lol it was funny when he died though.... he didnt put up much of a fight........

Best answers
He was pretty cool. for the omg that dude is sick but i bet he has some kick ass hidden power. then he ended up being as sucky as prozac in esf. What a waste.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao, preach it!!! lol, he did look cool, but did anyone notice that one dude that garaa killed on his way to his match with sasuke.? he looked idenical to him. but the funny thing is he diedtoo. i would be so happy if he really didnt kill him and he just used a new special technique that made a real clone and let him die,that would be cool. well i hope something cool happens in the rest of the episodes, kinda something like in episode 62, [the match between naruto and neji] i dont want to spoil anymore so just watch it:D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i think they should kill off more people, WAY too many characters already

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom