Who...is he...? D:

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
When I'm finished with the skin I'll make a nice video which will show him from all views and maybe I'll add an ingame video too. =o

Well...just woke up ;O (OOOooOo)
Time to get those secksy pants skinned. ^^

and in what game are you planing to put him =p? q3? cant wait to see panties >_>. and a little tip xD dont stop to amaze me xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh i dont need in-game stuff, some beauty renders would make my day as well =P

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Planning on getting it into ESF just to tease you guys =P hehe (Notice: non of MY models are meant for ZEQ2.) :smile:

But my damn tablet wont react for some reason...=/ I hate it...I was right in the middle of skinning =x...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
super try to put it in another usb port if that fails eum uninstal and reinstal it worked for me ^^

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/ Im using the worst tablet ever...it's not even Wacom...;_;
Even though it does the job the tablet sucks...it's not even a USB plug >_<
But I'll try to reinstall, again... =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh my pentab broke =(
my pen did dont ask how..
sucks, i feel your pain SV.. i seriously do

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well =o tomorrow im going to buy a new tablet!
Wacom this time!

Lets hope I'll be satesfied with it and finish this Trunks up ^_^

Best answers
Sv it's nice to see you back into modelling i still LOVE your skinning, but you still got some of those issues your earlier models/skins had...

For one trunks looks more like a kid then a teenager and that's due to the size of his haid.

Secondly your models always kind of seem to be wearing a wig if you know what i mean. I think the problem is the hairline. It needs to be more natural looking and that shadow on the skin of the forehead needs to go, it makes the hair seem kind of floating above the head. He also needs sideburns.

I made you a drawover because it's kind of hard to explain so...

you see how he got toughness written allover him with just a mere proportion change ;)

Oh and i edited the hair a bit with more lines on some places to make it look less like growler said.

Hope i could help, now get this babie ingame!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya i agree with the crit on re-sizing the head, maybe not as much but still could use a scale adjustment :p great work

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I disagree, it makes him look much older and not at all like the movie it's based off of. I stay stick with what you got :D.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys but I suggest you rewatch the movie =P or...you can just take a look at the reference I used:

Followed it as much as I could...

Although, TRL, you are right about the hair =o ill blend something in today...I hope =o

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
I disagree, it makes him look much older and not at all like the movie it's based off of. I stay stick with what you got :D.

exactly what i was gonna say D:

Its looking superb SV, i got a crit for ya though, i think the folds at the top of the shirt are a bit too dark, the middle top of the chest should look quite raised atm i think it looks flat just because the folds are using the same tone as the deeper shaddows, like at the bottom of the shirt - near the trousers. Also bearing in mind the way the shirt is designed the weight of it would make across the chest smoother/lighter than the rest scince there isnt such a difference in levels in the fabric. I hope ive explained what i ment right >_< anyhows apart from that he's lookin hella sexy, i still cant believe u work in milkshape and get these results though D:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks David! =D
I bought the tablet I showed you today!! the first one...Graphire4!
It's really nice, and it's so much better then what I had before, just gotta get used to the size ^_^

I'll also fix what you said on the shirt =] hope I understood correctly though XD

After I do some fixes here and there I'll start on the pants =D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I only have a Graphire3

;_;

Anyway, my only beef is that the folds look like someone put cylinders in Trunks' shirt..., basically what Davidskiwan said...

O/ otherwise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
graphire 4 Classic XL over here ^^

your new update is awesome man! =) looks alot better!

>-< got dammit, trl, i though your post was Sv´s post, dammit

lol i dunno, but i like the older version somehow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a graphire 4 now? ;_;

you kids and your newfangled toys ><;

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce, thats the one I have too ^_^

Update...=P

Finished the legs, also added laces for the shoes and for the pants (Note: they are alphamapped =])

Still havent fixed the hair/face/shirt but I'll probably do the hair first, ill try to improve it as much as the uvmap lets me, I'll add sideburns and make the hair look more flowing when it connects to the head.

Still not sure what to do with the shirt but I will get to that later =]

*Oh btw, I totaly forgot how to make alphamaps in Half-life =o...can anyone fresh my memo? =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom