Who...is he...? D:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks =] I think that the legs makes it all look in proportions now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O awesome, you´ve matched the folds nice to the model!

though i gues you need to compile the model normaly with bmp and then with hlmv replace the bmp with the same texture just with a gif file and that the gif got a transparent background at the place you want the alphamapp, dont remember >-<

Best answers
I love it! Your skins are always awesome. Can't wait to see that Gohan(If time permits).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
holy****imonfire \o/ PRAISEH JESUSAH!

I looked earlier in the thread, and I just want to ask what mod its being rigged for? I'm stupid, so bite me.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys ='D
Well...it's not for any mod actually...I wanted to release it for ESF for you guys to have a little toy to play with, but...I cant :x

Anyway, Lee is making a rig for him at the moment and he'll make a few nice renders while he's at it =]
As for me I'll try to fix those things that I mentioned above and after that...I guess I'll start on Super Saiyan =o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, I don't understand why you aren't releasing it.... If its not for a game or anything. Although, just because I love you, I won't question your judgement! Now let me see some SSJ. :B

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
Thanks guys ='D
Well...it's not for any mod actually...I wanted to release it for ESF for you guys to have a little toy to play with, but...I cant :x

Anyway, Lee is making a rig for him at the moment and he'll make a few nice renders while he's at it =]
As for me I'll try to fix those things that I mentioned above and after that...I guess I'll start on Super Saiyan =o
You....wont release..it? .....*silence*.......*dies*......

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I lazy or what?.. =x

Well, I'm done with the normal form, gave him sideburns + transition from face to hair and fixed a few things here and there, minor things.
Couldnt add more details to the hair cause the uvmap is just bad I guess =/ meh it gives me a headache anyway XD lol

Gonna start on Super Saiyan now, but before I do I'll make a drawing of the hair based on this ref:

Since there arent ANY shots of him in a Super Saiyan form =x which sucks heh, but this 'aint bad so there shouldnt be a problem :smile:

Best answers
that is a nice trunks there. i just found this on google, i think it might help. keep up the good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm i gues you can take the ssj hair from the Older trunks wich came out in the android saga :) cant wait. also the render is teh pure secks!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks really awesome so far, and I shudnt worry about his hair, it looks fine with that level of detail =P

btw, I found the only ref i cud in the manga (and yes, he was able to go super saiyan before gohan died in the manga)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=OoOoOOO that I did not know!
Awesome though, his hair looks almost the same as the ref I posted above =] I think I got the idea of how it should be, thanks alot David =D

Tryforce, his hair in the android saga was different then what he had when he was younger, that effects the Super Saiyan hair as well ;)

ow likuedsnake I cant see the pic you posted =o

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh btw, please bear in mind that the manga scan is flipped horizontally >_< some idiot scanned it and fliped it while translating

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
oh btw, please bear in mind that the manga scan is flipped horizontally >_< some idiot scanned it and fliped it while translating
oh, i was wondering why the hair was going in the wrong direction of sv's pic. that makes it more clear now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom