while firing beams

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i was thinking, when u fire a beam and some1 attacks u with watever, it seems a little unfair that u sumtimes u dislocate from your beam, so i was thinking, when you fire a beam, if you had a little bar or sumthin at the side (lets call it a "beam integrity bar"), evry attack that people do to you does damage, and fills up the beam integrity bar a little, but it doesnt dislocate you from the beam untill it reaches the top of the bar, and the more full the bar is the weaker your beam becomes.... (so if u were in a power stuggle and you are doing ok then sum1 melee's you, and your beam integrity bar goes 1/4 full or sumthin, the power in your beam is less, and you could start to loose ) of course the more powerful the attack the faster the bar goes up.......... if nobody understands this i could try to explain it again.... it was just an idea i had

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think ur getting at the gohan vs cell kamehameha thingy....

i guess it would be a cool option in a ps

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those ki blob's would just fill up the bar a little bit, like i said, each attack would be dependant on how high the players pwr lvl is and hom much it is charged

Best answers
No.. don't like it..
That would mean that if you are in a powerstruggle, and people would keep melee'ing you cause you can't move, your beam would get weaker and your opponent will be able to get a one hit kill (at least most of the time, when you win a PS) for free.. While otherwise he would have lost..

Original.. but don't like it..

Best answers
your beam wont get weaker, he is trying to say that basically you take a certain amount of damage before you are disconnected from the beam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom