Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CPU FTw!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, since there's no option for more than one of the above, I'm just going to post my answer to the question:

"All of the above".

BTW, I will be watching this thread. Any evidence of a console war will be treated as an infraction and will be responded to with the appropriate measures. Simply answer the question, "Which new console do you prefer?". There is no need to substantiate your opinion, nor is there any cause to debate someone else's opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going with the PS3 also, so far it seems to have the best looking graphics (Sony said the Killzone 2 footage was realtime gameplay). If that's true... then I'll be getting one of those. The controller has me a bit worried, but I think it'll be allright.

Best answers
Majin_You said:
Well, since there's no option for more than one of the above, I'm just going to post my answer to the question:

"All of the above".
I agree,that's pretty much my answer as well.

Retired
Best answers
well more non-gaming features is not entirely true..and it's not safe to say which console is going to be more powerfull untill it's actually for sale.

I'm not a nintendo fan..but I must say it looks the best out of all 3 :)

but in the end i'm probably getting an xbox 360, since the most weighing factor for me is the online capabilities, obviously every console has those or else it would just be wank.. but seeing as microsoft has proven very competent at xbox live I think it's only going to get better.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how you can judge the console with out playing the games. They aren't even out yet! >.< but Revolution cuz i'm a gnormous Nintendo fan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not judgung the consoles at all right now. I'm just saying which one is appealing to me more. So far the PS3 is stealing the show, even though it's going to be the latest release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going with all of the above as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Backwards compatibility of the Revolution really sells it for me. I've got tons of old nintendo games. I'll probably end up buying it and the PS3.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ideally, I'd put all of the above. Technicals aside, there's games I want to play that will exclusive to each system. Same problem goes for current systems IE Damn I want to play KotR series as well as the newer zeldas, metroids, etc. However, I'll prolly go with the PS3 in the long run. Gotta have my FF fix. Yeha I'm a FF fanboy, deal ;P

*edit*

SuperDragonFist said:
PS3

It might have a remade FF7 o_o
Isn't that what Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is for the PSP?

-Karrde-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm kinda surprised in you phat, just imagine, being able to download and play STREET FIGHTER :p lol

I'm seriously looking forward to being able to DL old nintendo games like zelda, mk4, etc. I just hope you can DL ANY older nintendo game and play it. from NES to SNES or N64. The old mario games are the ****, and same goes for duck hunt and boxing!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PS3 all the way! Nintendo annoys me with how they constantly rehash all of their titles, and it seems like the PS3's hardware is far superior to that of the XBox 360's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PS3 *****es. But, if you can download older games from N64, i'd totally download Goldeneye!

Best answers
Well console wise,,,PS3 obviosly. Amazing graphics

Ill prob end up with a xbox 360 though because i like their games better. Fable 2, in particular.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Revolution and ps3 for me, i have a vendetta with xbox...

I can easily tell ps3 will have some kinda game that will get me hooked, But i am more interested in what revolution will have to offer, because i havent really heard about any ps3 games exept for killzone, which doesn't appeal to me enough.

DMW

Best answers
PS3 all the way sony will beat microsoft, and nintendo will have its hands full with the handheld section of gameing, go ps3 go ps3 as for nintendo revolution I dont think it will be as good as ps3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom