Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garlic Jr. :p

• Other (please post who)

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(the site that petco posted has almost all the pls wrong)

on topic....i still pick frieza cause his form 4 looks cool he has the pl seeking discs he can make the deathball larger than cooler and he canb reathe in out space plus he has a whole army at his call and even though he isnt as strong as the other guys i think hes the coolest

Best answers
The size of the deathball is only limited by the ki that they can put into it. Therefore, Koola could have made his bigger (a lot bigger). Koola can breathe in outter space aswell, and Koola could have gotten an army himself, except THAT HE DIDN'T NEED IT.

Best answers
I'd be Majin Vegeta, no doubt about it. He's PURE evil n' he's also my favorite character in the series :evil:
He beat the F*** outta Goku as well, proves that Vegeta is the best ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well obviously wolf devil couldnt understand what i was saying so..... u know friezas deathball at planet vegeta coulda owned koolers deathball and also and also frieza didnt NEED a big army...but he can just be lazy and let all those guys do his work and everyone respects frieza more than kooler anyways..

Best answers
i would have 2 say buu.... he is almost unstop able.... and is so kool how he can stand up and sleep in a fight

Hilloki

H
Buu , it took a very powerful spirit bomb to defeat him. Also he can heal himself and obsorb people to gain power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so can cell ...i changed my mind...ill take all of them fused

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like the previous topic... They never bothered to put Android 17 on the Poll <_<

Hese just bad ass. And if it wasn't for the lame ass writers Android 17 would
have ruled that saga. But they had to continue in making Vegeta the idiot he
usually is.

Best answers
I offcourse choose Buu,i mean in dbz he is the far the strongest and is quit indestructble.

Many think goku is equal to Kid buu as ssj3,maybye at 100% he is equal for a few kicks and such, but gokus energi drains fast ast ssj3 and Buu isnt wasting any energi in transforming.

And why do so many people take weird comperings,like:
Buu vs Frieza or Majin Vegeta vs Brolly?

Now i will make my point:)
In frieza saga Frieza is far the strongest untill Goku transforms into a ssj after wittnessing his best friends death and becomes the strongest in the universe (But he isnt really the strongest in the universe,because Dabura and Babidi also exist then but back to the story) after that point Frieza never surpasses Goku again.

And comparing Frieza to Buu is like comparing Mr Satan with Vegeta.

And brolly vs majin vegeta,in the first movie Brolly appears we can all se that Gohan hasnt learn how to become a ssj 2,then the timelime would have to be just before the Cell tournement,and as we all can see Brolly is far superior to them all. But that was then,you all know how much both goku and vegeta improves to Buu saga were Vegeta turns Majin. There wouldnt even be an equal match,vegeta could beat Brolly with one hand behind his back,dont get me wrong..iam a big fan of brolly:>
And the thing in gt,were hell and earth connects and goku gets trapped in hell and fight cell and frieza. Indead they have both improved alot but goku is far superior and kills them. Which everyone by now most know. If you die again after you have died you sease to exist in this realm. But sure it would be a great loss indead if cell and frieza just totally seased to exist.

And i guess you mean Spirit Bomb when you write sp,it´s used only one time in GT if i remember correclty. After Evil Shenlong had defeated all members in Earth special forces and is sure of his victory Goku appears from a large creater with a spirit bomb who has energi from the whole universe. He knows the blast would kill him so he tries to escape but meets his doom.

And 2 more points, Super Buu /Mystic Gohan/Piccolo/Gotens/Trunks/ is Very powerful indead far the most powerful form of Buu. But he could easily been defeated by Vegetto. Made som research in Vegettos power, seems Superbuu´s power is about 700 million and Vegetto as ssj was 1.4 billion,and to make an powerful example the one to reach that level of power is Goku when he turns himself into a ssj4,and may i remind you that both vegeta and goku can turn ssj2 so vegetto could have boosted up his power alot more.

And i have seened questions like if Chibi trunks and chibi gotens is fused together and can transform into a ssj3 as gotenks,wouldnt that mean they can turn ssj when they arent fused? Sure they could,they have the knowledge but now the power to become a ssj3,they are to weak for that. And in gt the knowledge must have been lost or the idea for them to ever become a ssj3.

Cant come upp with any more points for now,so that´s it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
I offcourse choose Buu,i mean in dbz he is the far the strongest and is quit indestructble.

Many think goku is equal to Kid buu as ssj3,maybye at 100% he is equal for a few kicks and such, but gokus energi drains fast ast ssj3 and Buu isnt wasting any energi in transforming.

And why do so many people take weird comperings,like:
Buu vs Frieza or Majin Vegeta vs Brolly?

Now i will make my point:)
In frieza saga Frieza is far the strongest untill Goku transforms into a ssj after wittnessing his best friends death and becomes the strongest in the universe (But he isnt really the strongest in the universe,because Dabura and Babidi also exist then but back to the story) after that point Frieza never surpasses Goku again.
Your wrong 'bout the part where Frieza was weaker than Gokou as soon as he
went SSJ. If I remember correctly they are both equal in power. But Frieza
starts to lose when he tires out first. If Frieza didn't have to put up with Piccolo
he'd probably end up kicking gokou's ass, or if not, atleast ended up fighting him
longer. But I remember around the episode when Frieza was doing nothing but
running away from Gokou, While gokou was chasing him there came a scene where
gokou said:

Give it up frieza, I sense that your energy is starting to drain

Or something along those lines.

Best answers
well you are partly right. But as a ssj goku hade more reserves then frieza had so in the end goku would have won but i would just have taken more time.

And no,as you can remember when frieza transforms into his 3 stadge they say: Oh now he is even stronger then before,and all the damage piccolo made to him is healed. if it was that you meaned their fight erlier?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
well you are partly right. But as a ssj goku hade more reserves then frieza had so in the end goku would have won but i would just have taken more time.

And no,as you can remember when frieza transforms into his 3 stadge they say: Oh now he is even stronger then before,and all the damage piccolo made to him is healed. if it was that you meaned their fight erlier?
All I know is that Frieza in his 4th Form, he wasted alot of time. And I think him
transforming drains his Ki a little. I mean:

1.) He got hit by a Spirit Bomb
2.) He wasted a little bit of Energy destroying Krillin
3.) He wasted energy in his little Death Ball
4.) He wasted Ki on his little Finger Lasers

Best answers
Well about if some ki drains when he transforms i dont know but i do know his power gets doubled after each transformation and all damage inflicted to him in prevoius stadge is healed.

Its all exelent points you got there,but his finger laser takes almost none ki,its just a puny ammount of energi frieza have mastered to become one of the most fearsome attacks,example remember when he hit goku on the chin with the finger laser.

And the energi lost from destroying krillin was nothing,i mean krillins pl was merly over 10,000. It was like when we hit a bug,you dont waste any stamina by doing so.

But the spirit bomb got a direct hit and the death ball must surley have taken some energi. But you have forgotten the shape goku was in before transforming ssj,he could barely stand.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, sorry for going off-topic a bit, but I like your siggey.
That Quote that Fat Buu made to Kid Buu.

Anyway I guess your right 'bout Gokou also being in terrible
shape at the time.

Best answers
I resently watched buu saga for the 3 time and i just had to write that down. Kindy made me jiggle that he is so dumb:)

well either way frieza just couldnt win because all the heroes were gone and in dbz the bad guy CANT win!:p i mean,he managed to survive namek,so they had to come up with a boy from the future to come and finish the job:] LoL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
I resently watched buu saga for the 3 time and i just had to write that down. Kindy made me jiggle that he is so dumb:)

well either way frieza just couldnt win because all the heroes were gone and in dbz the bad guy CANT win!:p i mean,he managed to survive namek,so they had to come up with a boy from the future to come and finish the job:] LoL
Now that I think about it...
Frieza pulled a Hirosuki (I think that was the guys name), Its this Asian guy
who survived the Atomic Bomb...

Best answers
never heard of a man surviving the atomic bomb,how and is there a web or such i can read about this? It sounds quit interesting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I posted that link i'd probably get banned. Because the web-site
I found this guy at shows more than just him.

EDIT: Read your PM

Best answers
Probably Majin Vageta because he actually comes back after he has the coolest death sequence in the series.

Woulda MAYBE chosen brolly except that Brolly eventually turns into a pile of goo and dies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom