Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garlic Jr. :p

• Other (please post who)

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Garlic Jr. You know what they say about short guys, right?

Best answers
short guys? he was bigger then piccolo when he showed his natural size:)

Best answers
I want to be Frieza, becuase he's the Bloodist and hes a Lizaard too... so there.
On a more pratical note, he has super health regeneration and a big tail, which is a big help if you think about it...a whole other limb to attack with.

*edit*

Whoops, I already posted here o_O but I forgot to vote. Oh well ><

Best answers
Captain Bob said:
I want to be Frieza, becuase he's the Bloodist and hes a Lizaard too... so there.
On a more pratical note, he has super health regeneration and a big tail, which is a big help if you think about it...a whole other limb to attack with.

*edit*

Whoops, I already posted here o_O but I forgot to vote. Oh well ><

Frieza was too Sure of himself.If his ego was to enflamed by taunting from a Z fighter, he will attack really fast and furious. This would drain him out, plus he has weaknesses. One example of a weakness is the fact that, he is afraid of SAIYANS after his fight with goku, Cooler was Weak too. Vegeta would be the ultimate villian, he looks like a normal human, but BAM he could walk into a supermarket and no one would suspect a thing right? he could just power up and the blow the city up, not even using an attack. Plus he has that attack where he raises two fingers, and causes a large area to blow up sourounding him. Nappa Also had this attack. Speaking of Nappa, Wouldnt it have been funny if he went SSJ? his Moustache would of Been Spiked and Gold, since he has no hair.

[Off topic: Stupid but funny but True movie Created by some 12 Year olds, that sums DBZ up in about 2 minutes: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=31681 ]

Best answers
If it comes i would become even krillin if i could. I mean they are all capable of destroying the world and defeating the whole planets armies. Even tough i dont know how a nuclear bomb at point blanc would effect them.

If i had a superior power as theese guys i wouldnt care if they saw me i mean..i could destroy the world with one finger (if i would have been frieza for ex).

Frieza is a lizard? so everything with a tail is a lizard now?:]

In other words,they are all great but we all have our favourite:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom