• Garlic Jr. :p

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please post who)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Vash-T-S said:
ice man + dropped a lot when young = level of intelligence he currently has
Try telling me where that was necessary, no wait, just don't.

Anyway I would definatly choose Majin Vegeta, he's by far the coolest, he's not fully evil, and I believe he would spare the people he really cared for, like his son and family. It was ineresting to see how affectionate he was with Trunks, he never even showed that much emotion when he wasn't 'posessed' by Bobidi.

Best answers
That would depend indeed... if all of them were same power level, lets say 50 trillion.

i'd choose Frieza, becuase he was simply the best dbz bad guy.

(Ohh...and when goku fought Frieza in hell in gt, the sb still could not hurt him:) don't know if gt counts...but it makes sence that Frieza will keep trianing to fight them when he comes back doesin't it?)

Best answers
Captain Bob said:
That would depend indeed... if all of them were same power level, lets say 50 trillion.

i'd choose Frieza, becuase he was simply the best dbz bad guy.

(Ohh...and when goku fought Frieza in hell in gt, the sb still could not hurt him:) don't know if gt counts...but it makes sence that Frieza will keep trianing to fight them when he comes back doesin't it?)

Um...[Chibi] Goku Couldnt Hurt Frieza because He was already dead, an d he could hurt him, just not kill him. If he did a powerful enough attack that would normally kill frieza, he was just come back to hell, and appear again. Plus, when did he ever use the SB in GT? I dont remember Goku Charging a SB as Chibi. Some people....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um...[Chibi] Goku Couldnt Hurt Frieza because He was already dead, an d he could hurt him, just not kill him. If he did a powerful enough attack that would normally kill frieza, he was just come back to hell, and appear again. Plus, when did he ever use the SB in GT? I dont remember Goku Charging a SB as Chibi. Some people....
Hehe, Goku didn't use one if I remember correctly. I mean, not that GT matters and all, but I remember him beating Cell and Frieza in 1 hit. Then after being beaten they were frozen.. :S

Best answers
XSL incase u forgot brolly is not ssj he is LSSJ basically a different form. Even with his extreme muscular mass he was still faster then everyone else. He's muscles didnt slow him down one bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, but you have to realize that SSJ2 is a level above SSJ, with extra agility,strength, and ki. With that, plus the size difference, the fighter who is smaller will win the fight..It's basic logic.
Also, a fighter with more brains will outsmart their oponent..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frieza=deathball..kill planets 1 hit u didnt see any other of those villians do that and plus frieza is cool with his pl seeking discs.Plus i think frieza could take any of those other guys

Best answers
King Piccolo how many bad guys do you know who spit out eggs!

Woohoo :yes:

Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
frieza=deathball..kill planets 1 hit u didnt see any other of those villians do that and plus frieza is cool with his pl seeking discs.Plus i think frieza could take any of those other guys

LOL. I think All The Z fighters, with the exception of the weaker ones (Choaziu, Yamcha, Tien, etc) Could Blow up planets the size of earth by the end of the Frieza saga. Vegeta could destroy a planet too in the saiyan saga. Frieza is nothing special: just a weird, shrill sounding thing with a tail, Frieza was destroyed as trunks even after he came back with claims that he was new and improved. I hate Frieza

Best answers
Say "w00t, Koola" then... Much koola... pun definitely intended.

He was stronger, had a better final form (Frieza was only cool in his second form), attacks were basically the same (and damn cool attacks they was)... the dubbies got him sounding like a ***** with laryngitus (hence, my immense hatred for dubbed animes), but.... And man those horns are just.... ouch..

Koola > Frieza

Besides, the whole voice thing is better Jap.. And even then, Koola is better...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well atleast frieza can breat in outer space and he has a bigger deathball than kooler

Best answers
Cooler can breathe in outer space as well; didn't you see the end of movie 5? He's shot into space by Goku's kamehameha and is still alive; that is, until he flies into the sun...:devgrin:

Best answers
Vegeta, I guess. It's not because I particularly like him, though. It's just that all the other villains come to sticky little ends (by the time the series finishes), except Piccollo of course, but at least with Vegetable Head you get play hide the sausage with Bulma.

Best answers
Not to mention at least twice :D

By the way, were Vegeta and Bulma married or just friends?

Best answers
They got married some time after the Cell saga and before the Buu saga.

Best answers
That guy that is sitting between the crowed in episode 195.
You can see at his face that he is about to destroy all the Z fighters!!!
He has a red cap on!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would be Jeice, the red skin, the white hair, it makes the perfect looks, the tight pants totally complete it. Yeah, when it comes to love, leave it all to Jeice. He pwns.

Best answers
I would really wanna be both Janemba and Brolly but Janemba comes first(not the fat Janemba) since Janenba can teleport or somethin which is pretty cool
BTW u forgot a important character Hildregarn but i guess that goes in other but he is the most powerful 1 in dbz or second most powerful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom