Which DBZ/GT character do you miss most?

Best answers
It struck me a while back; there are characters in DBZ/GT that have disappeared into thin air, and I was wondering which one the fans miss most.

I miss Gotenks; that little guy was so damn funny...sob :cry:

Christ, I'm getting all emotional here!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto man he's da man he is so awesome.He's fighting style the way he makes fun of people lol.His awesome clothes mix up.Vegetto man! he should have stayed on the series it will be more awesome.

Best answers
I would say but it'd be a massive DBGT spoiler. Man, **** DRAGONBALL GT! **** it right in the ear! That POS killed off everything (not literally).

Best answers
I miss you giru... :cry: i miss how u ate all that metal just for food. *sniff* i miss how u were so funny during those hard times..*sniff* and i miss...i miss....vegetto's girlfriend.*sniff* she was da bomb..*sniff*

Best answers
tien was very good! is a shame that he gets so weak in the later part of the series... :-(

Best answers
ya i know vegetto gf was just so strong at the start but somehow she just faded away. Like the wind...but she still gives......... :devgrin:

ok ok imsry vegetto. im just kiddin ya know i would never... :devgrin: anyway ya i still miss giru. he was da ****!

Best answers
NeLo said:
I miss you giru... :cry: i miss how u ate all that metal just for food. *sniff* i miss how u were so funny during those hard times..*sniff* and i miss...i miss....vegetto's girlfriend.*sniff* she was da bomb..*sniff*
Offtopic: I didn't know that veggeto had a girlfriend when veggeto was on the series there was no one but buu and vegetto.
Ontopic:I mostly miss Gotenks,it's because he was really funny and he did wack things

Best answers
nah man that is something totaly differ from what im talking about. Im not talking about the series i was talking about Vegetto91's gf lol. I was gone off topic on that part. Then i posted back on topic on my latest one..not this one. anyway ya again giru kicks ass!

Best answers
I miss the young gohan, he was fun, the old gohan is just a nerd.
I miss the future trunks and the small trunks, the grown up trunks which you see in gt and latest parts of dbz is a nerd like gohan.
I miss the krillin without hair :p, the hair looks bad on him :p
I miss chau-zu or whatever you write it, together with tien he was a great team.

I miss even more, glad I got nearly all the eps on my pc so I can always watch them again :')

Best answers
Here in Israel the serie just arrived :laff: (I know it from Belguim) and I've got all the episodes I like on my PC so I don't miss anyone (luckly :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom