Where you ever proud of friends or family?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well my Father got the World Champion Title last evening at......(dunno how to spell it but look at the pics they are gonna tell you :laff: )

As you can guess the guy with the White and red Gi is my father!
And this is the point of this thread.
I´m very proud of my father and i wanted to ask you guys if you ever had something that you can be proud of

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really, but let's see. Hmmm, my sister took care of the whole family after a life threatening accident. My sister was 16 and paying all the bills while my mom was in a coma.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to hear that mystix, I'm proud of my mom, for going to school for 6 years and becoming a cyto-technologist. Congrats to your dad Lord Kilmore :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Mystix : i´m sorry for this but wow your sis must be a honorable person
@Phatslugga : Hey man thx ! but there was one bad thing with the worldchampion title....THE AFTER PARDY!!! man it´s a day later now and i still have a headache
@all: DON´T DRINK TOO MUCH WHEN PARTYING OR YOU´ll END UP LIKE ME :laff:

Best answers
I nevar love my family,they are all greedy and selfish annoying people that I want to step on....

....And I know the day will come :D :D :D

Seriously,they are,sometimes I feel like jumping off the 8th floor (aka roof) of my school :\ The wonders a very big family can give you,especially ones that constantly shout all day and lay all over like nobody is around....

Retired
Best answers
sure i'm proud of my mum and dad, they make above average money, so thats always nice. but rest of the family is ****e. and I dont consider them as family anymore after some personal affairs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really, but let's see. Hmmm, my sister took care of the whole family after a life threatening accident. My sister was 16 and paying all the bills while my mom was in a coma.
Hey that sucks man.. I know what it's like to be in that position. Sister did something life threatening about a yr ago, which changed our family for good.. But don't wanna get into personal crap. I am very proud of my mother for being able to support our family through rough and hard times. There is pretty much nothing I can't do to help my parents out. My father had to go open a business down in LA to get money and support the family, considering how bad economy is right now.. I am doing what I can to support the family too :smile: BTW, Congratulations to your father Lord Killmore :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.... well they introduced drinks, whitch is good :eek:

well... my brother managed to carry me 1 1/2 miles when i finally dried out and ate some mushies, whitch left me in a 4 hour dream world, hmm... o.. its autumm again, y'no what they say, uk is the best place for them.

*me climbs up some far hills to a usual spot*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom