Where to get this models look pics

Best answers
gokucity said:
where can i get those models

yes those are great models but i am afraid it is not for esf, but if you want to find them you can search using yahoo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simply said,u cant

these are models for way differnt mods (that arent even out yet) and HL would even be able to play these models to high poly (or u have a serious fps loss)

Best answers
gokucity said:
where can i get those models

yes those are great models but i am afraid it is not for esf, but if you want to find them you can search using yahoo.if that doesn't work then it sucks to be you...

Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
simply said,u cant

these are models for way differnt mods (that arent even out yet) and HL would even be able to play these models to high poly (or u have a serious fps loss)
WOW!!!WELL ..uhhh..great...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grrr your wrong you can't oh and dbrulz72 stop acting like an ******* ok your spamming with your posts and stop insulting others.....Stay on topic or there will be consequences even if im not the guy who has the authority to do that....

On Topic : You can't get those models first the Saviour of Strenght are for another game based on dbz which there will be a beta of it released on February the other models are from a guy named NeD his creations for DBQ but it died.So the answer is no.

Best answers
omg u WON´T get these models u stupid **** that was a joke >_> and u could play with them with hl/esf ned´s models are below 2k and the others wouldn´t be a prob too >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom