When You hit eachother, power burst

Best answers
I heard some stuff that in 1.2 you can knock eachother back or get into to a struggle when you and another player swoop at eachother. My idea for that is when you hit eachother back, right when you hit eachother, their should be a medium sized power clash explosion, to make it look cooler.

For when you fly into eachother and end up on in a struggle, when you are both in turbo, the auras should connect as if your powers are one huge clashing power. Maybe if you could tweak it, you should add the same lighting effects that Goku has when he goes Super Sayin coming down around the players to add a power clashing effect.

Please post replys, modifications, and critz to this. Thanks.

Best answers
i have a thread (punch for punch clash) a little simlar going on and it i think that it is just a little simlar (when they melee each other the should just have a burst of power herting the both of them

Best answers
Well, my idea is kinda like yours except my idea is just for some awsome eye candy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mike88 said:
I heard some stuff that in 1.2 you can knock eachother back or get into to a struggle when you and another player swoop at eachother. My idea for that is when you hit eachother back, right when you hit eachother, their should be a medium sized power clash explosion, to make it look cooler.
erm ... isn't it in since B1 ??? headons are struggles in B1.2 ... so there won't be such an explosion .. but I think you'll like the system

Mike88 said:
For when you fly into eachother and end up on in a struggle, when you are both in turbo, the auras should connect as if your powers are one huge clashing power.
connect auras ... it's suggested before ... but I don't think this will ever be in
the DBZ system is kinda wierd ... the auras are struggling or connecting ...
in ESF: it wouldn't look so good to make one big aura ... then the colors .. HL isn't able to mix colors ... I think it good the way it is

Mike88 said:
Maybe if you could tweak it, you should add the same lighting effects that Goku has when he goes Super Sayin coming down around the players to add a power clashing effect.
the only auras which had lighting were the SSJ2 ones ... so there's no reason for adding them in "normal" or "SSJ" state ...

Best answers
I'm not saying it should make them more powerful, I'm just saying that it would look really cool to see the two with their arms locked, while lightning is coming down around them so that it looks like they are really battling with full power

Best answers
the only auras which had lighting were the SSJ2 ones
Not true. In the early episodes, lightning was often given for dramatic effect, as for SSJ and USSJ, and even SSJ3, once or twice. So did a few of badguys. But I agree with you: no, it doesn't make sense to have normal or SSJ levels with lightning.

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Not true. In the early episodes, lightning was often given for dramatic effect, as for SSJ and USSJ, and even SSJ3, once or twice. So did a few of badguys. But I agree with you: no, it doesn't make sense to have normal or SSJ levels with lightning.
Dude, I'm not saying that the characters should always have lighting around them, until more transes, I only said when they fily into eachother and struggle

Best answers
You rarely see lightning in a melee struggle in the episodes. I can only remember there being it in Gt between ChibiGoku and what's his name some general guy. I think that haveing that would most likely lag the server more since I'm am pretty sure they have nice animations in 1.2. In my opinon I see no need for it. But opinons are like noses. They sometimes smell.

Best answers
I guess your right but I bet the HL2 engine would be able handle something like that, no problem. Wink, Wink......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom