when you blast a ki-blast on the ground there scould apear an crater

Best answers
I came up with this idea and I thought be an good idea for an next version of esf. What I mean is when somebody fires a ki-blast (for instance an kamehameha) there should be an crater in the ground (if he fires it at the ground) and when you fly high in the air and you let yourself drop from the air to the ground there also should be an crater. To make an long story short, the environment should change if you play in it.

Best answers
i dont really think its possible on half life, i know that u can blow things up in half life , like fire a beam at a rock and it would blow up, some dmz maps had this but thats about it. they didnt really have anything complex, but i rekon if its not going to be done properly dont do it at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be an obvious property of the game from the start -- BUT -- you cant do it, it's the gfx engine, it suxxx. You'd need the GeoMod Engine (Red Faction/2)

Best answers
thanx for the info :D can somebody close this thread now or it will be just an spamming place

Best answers
Sorry man. But that aint possible on the Half-Life engine.

If ESF was based on the Red Faction 1/2 engine , it could've been done. But it would be tricky seeing as great parts of the "damaged-map" often don't return.

If you would be , for example , Vegeta in the "now-in-my-mind-created" Red Faction ESF , you would just have to charge a Final Flash , and aim it at the ground. Im pretty sure that the whole ground would dissappear and cause lag to those who are in the Multiplayer game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom