When will the androids be brought into esf

Best answers
i know that esf has no intention of bringing in movie chars. but when will the androids be entered into esf will it be in later betas or will you just add them individually after its full release.
or are they still in a planning phase. last question (promise) will there be a power up for them or will it be that they have unlimited power but you have to beat them to death....

-thanks

Best answers
Personally, I'd like to see multiple forms before I see more characters. I like the androids and I'd like to see 17 and 18 in a later beta, but I feel the current characters should be 100% before they add new ones.

Best answers
Don't hold your breath. They probably won't bring in new characters until beta 2.0 or beyond.

Best answers
thats ok i dont mind if they do release them late its just good to know they (may not have) forgotten them i wonder how the pl increase Xs multiplier will go up for frieza in 100% version... and cell do you think they will include the cell power after he returned with almost matched power with gohan ssj2 well anyways i hope they do them well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me rolls eyes at yet another topic about androids

try that next time :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom