When will be the patch come out, for further transformations like ssj2 etc...

Best answers
I'm seeing forward for that patch but when will it be there..??

Best answers
you know the words "when its done" is over used now
when a person asks when a mod is done at least tell us in a month, 4 month, 6, 10, maybe a year! not "when its done" anyways my opinion is that the patch with ssj2 etc. will be brought out along while from now, unless they have already made the models, etc. and they are just hiding them from us.. ;/

Best answers
Originally posted by Denominator
you know the words "when its done" is over used now
when a person asks when a mod is done at least tell us in a month, 4 month, 6, 10, maybe a year! not "when its done" anyways my opinion is that the patch with ssj2 etc. will be brought out along while from now, unless they have already made the models, etc. and they are just hiding them from us.. ;/

oh really "hiding the models" ? WTF is that all about do you really think thy don't whant us to play there inproved version of the mod WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING. when its done its done or can you model and code better then the ESF crew then

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There really isn't any point in knowing the date. Unless you plan to have some kind of party... otherwise, it just makes to all antsy and crap up to that date. People should just lie and say "1 month" or something, to shut people up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they say when its done because thats the only other answer besides "who the hell knows"

i mean the team doesnt know when the patch will be done so how they supost to say a release date if they have no clue on how long it will take

AAAAAAND!!!!

u all just got the beta isnt a bit early to be demanding a patch >:/

closed for stupidity

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom