when u have a beam cheagered and are moving around

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , my idea is this , in real life , if u carried let's say a computer around and walked a few hills or walked around for ages , you would feel really tired and saw wouldn't u ? my suggestion is to have some sort of penalty for when u start moving around with beams (there could be some time limit) so if you held a beam for let's say over 16seconds , it could get weaker (this could also stop pwange of when som1 joins a server and some1 is in a server alone , having a beam ready to attk some1 with as soon as they spawn , if the other guy was camping at the spawn point , and had no invunreable time set for when u spawn)

the idea is to have some sorta penalty , it would make it more realistic , or it could take more ki for them to move around and hold a powerful beam

Best answers
not a bad idea, but id make it, you no wen u charge it and it gets bigger and bigger, well it gets smaller n smaller, and if u dont shoot it its nothing, meaning no beam charged making u tired, and slow... so u sorta stay still and catch a breath cause its imposbile to fly around n not be tired

Best answers
well actualy beams are just pure energy shaped and exertted in a certain way... so i would expect them to be waitless... but you would get tired forming it...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could be a good penalty sytem i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom