WHEN IS IT RELEASED IN ______? (where you live)

Best answers
Darn man I'm so eager 2 play this ultimate dbz game, oh well 2morrow (thursday) will be a very good day since I also get to play DBz Tenchi Budocai 4 the PS2 :D:D:D:D:D: and offcourse (a game that will be much much better ) ESF ;)

Best answers
Actually that game will be nothing compared to ESF.

9 hours and 15 minutes from now,beta will be released.:]

Scruffie

S
I can't wait until 2 am! You told us 27th!

Just release it now!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well 2morrow (thursday) will be a very good day since I also get to play DBz Tenchi Budocai 4 the PS2 : and offcourse (a game that will be much much better ) ESF

Actually that game will be nothing compared to ESF.
he did said it right,
u mis understood him

Best answers
freakin wow ppl are idiots when there anxious...ive browsed the forums for 5 mins and all threads have been closed on what time the beta is out and why the beta isnt out yet, master a suggestion, post on the main page, for us its at 9 today the 27th and for europeans tommorrow the 28th early morning. I know u have dont that but do it really big that way whoever posts on why it isnt here we know there not to bright :)

Best answers
Well according to this chart I'll be able to get it at 9pm USA eastern time for me. I may not want to because the DL might take hours because so many poeple are trying to get it at one time. I believe this is call an information overload.;/

Best answers
well this timezones ARE WRONG ITS ALREADY BEEN 7AM IN TENNESEE AND ITS 12:45 WELL WEN IS IT RELEASED WUT TIME WELL

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
muahahahah my parents are gone for a few days well actually forever(i killed them)!muhahahah!!!!No i did't but they are gone ,so i'll stay up till 3 0'clock and then download it and wait till it's finished and i will have to wait very long because i got 56k speed muhahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!I should rally quit smoking.........:S

Best answers
tp make it easier to all those who don't know time zones:
it'll be 9pm in 7 hours when i am posting this. now, for some grade school math......
-take the time i have on my post
-compare it to the one current in esf as you are readin this
-make mathimatical the adjustments to see how long ago i made the post(if you can't do that, you don't belong near a eletric pencil sharpener let alone a computer)
-subtract that number from 7
that's how many hours are left.

btw slash, thx for putting up this thread and taking the time no one else would to help all these children who can't read or add to find out when beta's out.

class dimissed

Best answers
good thing some people are still so stupid..../looks at gojetenks....

Best answers
yo dutch ppl

my time is now 20:57
beta is downloadebel at 3:00
6:03 left

just so you guys know;)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
someone 4got germany .. 3am ^_^

*settingmytimer*

Best answers
they released it not for everyone elses convenience but for theres....and for them....6 pm pacific time was good for them....

Scruffie

S
Why didn't the release it at midnight Pacific time. That way we all get it on the 27th.

GMT should come first!

Best answers
:cry: :cry: i want to play now not tomorrow:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
Pacific people should get it around 6:00 PM (even with my T1 connection I am going to actually play it around 9:00PM (download time), damn)

Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
good thing some people are still so stupid..../looks at gojetenks....
WELL SRY IM A.D.D IM ALSO 11 SO SHUT THE ****ING HELL UP *******

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom