when is esf comin out?

Best answers
ok one if we ignore them! flyfire they will keep asking and making new theards and they we get even more angry plus that is a good idea post a date with some thing not to beture like the 4th july boom ya and let it comeout in Apirl or any other time because if u set a early date there going to ask when it doesnt come out again grrr see

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or do what vt did!!

ESF WILL BE OUT IN 5 DAYS for beta testers only :p

Best answers
The funny thing is that was very hard to understand, what i made out of it was that they should delay the release of ESF Beta1 a few monthes to..Prevent more threads asking about it? That doesn't make sense if you ask me. Also, theres already numerous threads asking about ESF Beta 1 when its coming out and such, even if the site were to have on the main page "ESF WILL COME OUT WHEN ITS OUT", it won't prevent anyone from making a new thread.

Just my thought

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@big bang attack
also a good idea!
ESF comes out 2003!!!
now
no noob will ask again :D

@GundamSeph
i´m not a noob, i just don´t post my oppinion on every thread like hibiki :p :D
by the way my place is more in the suggestion-area ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly1980
post a blank reply every 2 hours, so every noob could read this thread
you dont have to do that, just needs to be "importent" and it stays on top, but that will not change anything, n00bs dont see it, cos there is allready a "Read this 1st rules" thing, so it would be pointless.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
why dont we tell the noOb that the verison 2 that u can download is beta 1 hehehehe they think there playing beta one just change the modles in it hahahahaha :p :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly1980
@GundamSeph
i´m not a noob, i just don´t post my oppinion on every thread like hibiki :p :D
by the way my place is more in the suggestion-area ;)
Hahaha hibiki, you got screw'd on that one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I try to help n00bs I know i shudnt but its just my KIND nature ;)
I was a newbie once but that has changed, but i remember wat it was like, but i to was smart and floated about the forums before registering. Some n00bs gotta learn, some the easy way and some the hard i just try to make it the easy way.
Ya i remember Jusge with the SSJ Goku.gif sig with the random grey bar in it. ahh those were the days. ;)

BrunO

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this n00b actually had a point, I mean he and everyone here know it's done, (powerplay already got the beta!) only q is y dont they release it yet :rolleyes:

Best answers
The reason its not out yet, would be why they have the beta testers, if theres something wrong with the version they wanna know about it so they can fix it. i'm thinking it'll be out within a week or so

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GundamSeph
i'm thinking it'll be out within a week or so
ermm... plz dont get peoples hopes up, and dont get mine up!! but now you have nooo ahhhhh im turning in to a n00b! :cry: o_o

Best answers
lol yes i found it there. I dont think they will bring it out to atleast Vt gets back and thats like in a month and thats Apirl about the time they surgested a while back. it may be dont they just need to test it for bugs so it can be great and they may fix them but i would like it a be out on Apirl 16th come on my BDay yer great present

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think it will be out in a week or to as they havent got all the skins done for a start. And im sure they want it as bug free as possible!

BrunO

Best answers
Your right now that i think of it, this being the last version and blah blah blah. I'm thinking it'll take a lil more time.

And does anyone happen to know where i can download an old version of ESF? lol i don't wanna go looking for it just yet. It was just to funny (the beams)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom